Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jfl@hating women

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
females are inferior to males, even the bitchiest hottest blonde stacy cant do shit if u decide to force urself on her, and she will act like a submissive bitch if u do

femoids LOVE to worship a strong man, its very obvious why femoids in 'muh opressed' places like arabia or curryland have happier lives than moids in the west, they live up to their instincts - take care of a house and worship her man, in the west women are lost and have no idea what to do with life so they just follow what gives them the most attention and validation (chasing chads and being sluts)

dear goyim its all the fault of cucks who encourage femoids to be hopeless and seek chad rather than be traditional

all cucks must be hanged

Blaming a woman for her actions is like blaming a toddler for their actions: They just don't have the mental capacity to make decisions for themselves.

What I hate is degeneracy. Women need to be controlled.

hehe xd said:
dear goyim its all the fault of cucks who encourage femoids to be hopeless and seek chad rather than be traditional

all cucks must be hanged

jews created the degeneracy

ItheIthe said:
Blaming a woman for her actions is like blaming a toddler for their actions: They just don't have the mental capacity to make decisions for themselves.

What I hate is degeneracy. Women need to be controlled.

NYincel said:
jews created the degeneracy

true, which is why israel isnt degenerate like other westren countries

hehe xd said:

true, which is why israel isnt degenerate like other westren countries

>israel isn't degenerate

their women are posting selfies from military among their bikini photos on instagram

Lol or yall to ugly for femoids?

Incel is rife in arabia-land

I always lol when idiot-cels bring it up

Akarin said:
>israel isn't degenerate

their women are posting selfies from military among their bikini photos on instagram

minority, the center (tel aviv, 25%~ of the population) are extremely degenerate thats true

Females are anything but hopeless. They are manipulative and vindictive and are fully aware of the genocide they are perpetrating against genetically inferior men.

They have waited for society to become civilised and cucked before starting the gynocentric revolution

Assuming females are weak is how this hellish nightmare began, we can't make that mistake

hehe xd said:
even the bitchiest hottest blonde stacy cant do shit if u decide to force urself on her, and she will act like a submissive bitch if u do

There are women out there that can physically overpower and rape men.

Jewsel said:
false,only in the haifa region and tel aviv region [40% of population]. rest of the regions are traditional and religious which means low degneratesy rates

the center is about 30%~ of the population but i dont think haifa is very degenerate, at least not sweden/tel aviv level

QuantumDummy said:
There are women out there that can physically overpower and rape men.

what a dumb arguement

the average man is stronger than 98% of women or something like that

and there will be a man who can overpower those 2%

I'll cross the borders between Egypt and Israel and rape some Israelis famoids (they're hot af).

hehe xd said:
the center is about 30%~ of the population but i dont think haifa is very degenerate, at least not sweden/tel aviv level

what a dumb arguement

the average man is stronger than 98% of women or something like that

and there will be a man who can overpower those 2%

It's not an argument, it's a fact.

Stop throwing bullshit statistics out there as if they mean anything.

Stanx22 said:
I'll cross the borders between Egypt and Israel and rape some Israelis famoids (they're hot af).

go for it buddy boy

QuantumDummy said:
It's not an argument, it's a fact.

Stop throwing bullshit statistics out there as if they mean anything.

its a fact that an extreme small minority of women are stronger than the average man, i agree

its also a fact that there are many men who are stronger than the strongest woman in the world tho

Saying Femoids love strong men is inaccurate. It is more accurate to say they love Chad.

females are inferior to males, even the bitchiest hottest blonde stacy cant do shit if u decide to force urself on her, and she will act like a submissive bitch if u do

femoids LOVE to worship a strong man, its very obvious why femoids in 'muh opressed' places like arabia or curryland have happier lives than moids in the west, they live up to their instincts - take care of a house and worship her man, in the west women are lost and have no idea what to do with life so they just follow what gives them the most attention and validation (chasing chads and being sluts)

all cucks must be hanged
All Zionist degeneracy catalizors must be hanged too.

Saying Femoids love strong men is inaccurate. It is more accurate to say they love Chad.
Chad=social construct

todays chad is whoever has the sharpest face, the pasts chad was the the strongest chad, physically or socially

Damn I hate this format moderators, I cannot post comment nor send messages. When I first viewed this page, this text box did not appear at all, I had to change my browser to Chrome and then zoom out a few times. I don't know if it will show up when I want to comment next time.

Blaming "cucks" for women's behaviour is itself very cucked.

Women are responsible for their own actions.

Chad=social construct

todays chad is whoever has the sharpest face, the pasts chad was the the strongest chad, physically or socially
>Chad is a social construct
Just lol at you if you believe that!

>Chad is a social construct
Just lol at you if you believe that!

Yes, the male ideal is shaped from a young age through media/social circle, which is why chinks are whiteworshippers, anglos control the media so they always put attractive anglos as the ideal, it why blacks were repulsive 20+ years ago and can slay now, media.

Those 2 guys are extreme rare examples, ive never saw anyone irl that looks close to them, so yea ur arguement is invaild

If we were shown the ideal man is a curry from a young age then curries would be considered chads

Yes, the male ideal is shaped from a young age through media/social circle, which is why chinks are whiteworshippers, anglos control the media so they always put attractive anglos as the ideal, it why blacks were repulsive 20+ years ago and can slay now, media.

Those 2 guys are extreme rare examples, ive never saw anyone irl that looks close to them, so yea ur arguement is invaild

If we were shown the ideal man is a curry from a young age then curries would be considered chads

No. Not at all. What we perceive as attractive is due to our evolutionary nature. Sure media can have an influence. But it can only do so much. We are attracted to people who have traits that suggest they are healthy and able bodied potential partners. A CurryChad would slay more than an anglocel ever would.

No. Not at all. What we perceive as attractive is due to our evolutionary nature. Sure media can have an influence. But it can only do so much. We are attracted to people who have traits that suggest they are healthy and able bodied potential partners. A CurryChad would slay more than an anglocel ever would.
I respect ur right to be delusional

We are attracted to traits that suggest the opposite sex is healthy and able bodied. Because our ancestors wanted to ensure the survivial of their descendants. That is why women are attracted to tall men. If the media started telling Femoids to love midgets, doesn't mean that will happen. Femoids would still chase tall men.

We are attracted to traits that suggest the opposite sex is healthy and able bodied. Because our ancestors wanted to ensure the survivial of their descendants. That is why women are attracted to tall men. If the media started telling Femoids to love midgets, doesn't mean that will happen. Femoids would still chase tall men.

Ive watched most of the vids, but people on this site think that unless u are a 9/10 psl 90 degrees angled lantern jaw, femoids will never be able to love u, which is laughably retarded

Being tall is almost always a plus, but in thr past as long as u were white, religious, tall, strong and had strong social skills and connections, u could get almost any girl u want

I'm Egyptian too, I honestly think we're some of the ugliest people on the planet. Even with curries, the top 1% of men are attractive like TSH or Bollywood actors. But I don't think I've ever seen an Egyptian I'd consider to be Chad.

I'm Egyptian too, I honestly think we're some of the ugliest people on the planet. Even with curries, the top 1% of men are attractive like TSH or Bollywood actors. But I don't think I've ever seen an Egyptian I'd consider to be Chad.
If it makes u feel better chads are rare everywhere, and arab culture isnt focused on looks nearly as much as westren societies

Do you live in Egypt? I know few people who are high tier normies, but no chads. Either ways, i'm still too subhuman for Egyptian women.

Do you live in Egypt? I know few people who are high tier normies, but no chads. Either ways, i'm still too subhuman for Egyptian women.
No, I don't live there.

If it makes u feel better chads are rare everywhere, and arab culture isnt focused on looks nearly as much as westren societies

It's not about focusing on looks, we just have a combination of the ugliest features (short, curly hair, big noses, etc.), and there are some very handsome leventine arabs.

It's not about focusing on looks, we just have a combination of the ugliest features (short, curly hair, big noses, etc.), and there are some very handsome leventine arabs.
maybe.. im mostly levantine-european mix myself and see plenty of gl arabs/arabic jews in israel, im honestly sad arab girls are not allowed to be slutty like jewish girls, arab girls as a whole are a huge waste of potential imo

Ive watched most of the vids, but people on this site think that unless u are a 9/10 psl 90 degrees angled lantern jaw, femoids will never be able to love u, which is laughably retarded

Being tall is almost always a plus, but in thr past as long as u were white, religious, tall, strong and had strong social skills and connections, u could get almost any girl u want

European mixture is everything. Jeremy Meeks would be average nigger, if he had not been +50% Caucasian in terms of ancestry. Robust Cromagnid Caucasian(just imagine Freddie Ljunberg as a Cromagnid) aesthetics or death.