Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [JFL] GIGA- ATOMIC BLACKPILL

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I saw a story on Reddit and it was some of the most profound shit I've read.

A 15 year old girl was approached by a chad almost twice her age, she fell in love with him and started having a sexual relationship. She refused to tell her parents and cut off communication with everyone but the chad, she then drops out of school because chad asked. Chad then started bringing his ugly friends over to have a fuck with her. She was disturbed by the ugly guys wanting sexual relations but was forced to due to the chad beating her every time she refused (based).

This goes to show how truly fucking braindead foids are, primitive instincts lead her to becoming a dissolved roastie and whore by the age of 16. Because the guy was a chad, she suddenly throw out the years of messaging telling her not to go with strangers. She found him so handsome that she threw her entire childhood and life just for a tiny relationship with chad. SHE is to blame for this, she was at a mature age to realize that this was a bad choice.

JFL foid got what she deserved

As a man, it sucks that so many men are such assholes to many women!

A 15 year old girl was approached by a chad almost twice her age, she fell in love with him and started having a sexual relationship. She refused to tell her parents and cut off communication with everyone but the chad, she then drops out of school because chad asked. Chad then started bringing his ugly friends over to have a fuck with her. She was disturbed by the ugly guys wanting sexual relations but was forced to due to the chad beating her every time she refused (based).

This goes to show how truly fucking braindead foids are, primitive instincts lead her to becoming a dissolved roastie and whore by the age of 16. Because the guy was a chad, she suddenly throw out the years of messaging telling her not to go with strangers. She found him so handsome that she threw her entire childhood and life just for a tiny relationship with chad. SHE is to blame for this, she was at a mature age to realize that this was a bad choice.

Eh, definitely a based Chad if he let incel-tier men to fuck her.

:feelshaha: i've seen this many times and not even with Chads. Girls leaving school because they spread their legs and got pregnant.
based Chad if he let incel-tier men to fuck her.

I briefly had a female friend at 15, and it was brutal realizing that she'd fuck any 25+ man who asked if he was a chad. Normies act like these foids are victims when they are actually getting exactly what they want. They get unlimited access to chad and because society treats them like victims they never need to take responsibility for their ridiculous behavior.

Not enough men beat women tbh

Lol, she complements chad throughout the story taking about his eyes and how handsome he was. She probably masturbates to chad fucking her at 16 at 3:00 in the morning. So much for being a victim. Remember that women have only themselves to blame for believing in the knight in shining armor fantasy.

Sucks I guess but I am too broken to give empathy. She still lives a better life than any incel.

Lol, she complements chad throughout the story taking about his eyes and how handsome he was. She probably masturbates to chad fucking her at 16 at 3:00 in the morning. So much for being a victim. Remember that women have only themselves to blame for believing in the knight in shining armor fantasy.
High IQ observation
If she actually hated him, she wouldn't be giving him so much compliments. Imagine writing about a murderer who killed your entire family and giving him compliments JFL

I briefly had a female friend at 15, and it was brutal realizing that she'd fuck any 25+ man who asked if he was a chad. Normies act like these foids are victims when they are actually getting exactly what they want. They get unlimited access to chad and because society treats them like victims they never need to take responsibility for their ridiculous behavior.

Not enough men beat women tbh
Exactly. And you think girls who are 15-16, that they are “innocent little children” but yet they get guys who are way older than them and then the guy gets called a pedo for that.

Yet as a teen if I asked an adult foid out they’ll go “tee, hee too young”, like sex is for adults only and foids can’t be pedos, even though know they had more experience by the time they were my age.

My guy's sister, as a grown woman, with a degree in psychology, once fell for a con man who ended up abducting her and keeping her in a remote place and thanks to Stockholm syndrome, she still thought he loved her.

My coworker's daughter, who is also very educated (MD), very intelligent by anyone's standards, is currently involved with a married guy that probably has more women on standby. He keeps telling her he's gonna get a divorce. He keeps disappearing for "business trips" or cancels dates/meetings because of random illnesses, he hasn't kept a single promise. She thinks he's the greatest. She's pregnant now and he hasn't shown up in over a month and his phone is turned off most of the time. She sees nothing wrong with him because she's so in love. Doesn't listen to her mother or her friends.

It can happen to anyone

That second comment, university degrees are handed to women.

I just love how everyone absolves her of any fucking blame. Humans truley are fucking retarded.

Theres a fine line between being manipulated and taking consequences for being a whore.

15 year olds are NOT fucking braindead. At 15 I knew damn well not to do any of the garbage this retarded whore did.

Shabani

Just have hunter eyes theory

They will do anything for Chad. Except take responsibility.

first thing you learn as a kid is not to talk to sketchy strangers. her fault tbh

first thing you learn as a kid is not to talk to sketchy strangers. her fault tbh
Lol, but what’s so sketchy about Chad? Pretty surprised that he was a pimp, if he was so good looking to get a decent legal job.

Lol, but what’s so sketchy about Chad? Pretty surprised that he was a pimp, if he was so good looking to get a decent legal job.
foids are just retarded, thats why people defend them all the time

uhm sweety, he was not a predtor
a preditor = balding, old, short

chads cannot be evil :soy: :soy: :soy:
True. She wasn’t really traumatized of Chad taking advantage of her, but instead about her getting fucked by ugly johns even if it’s for pay.

She’s just seeking attention points from normies.

Don't talk to strangers. Except if he's good looking

15 year olds are NOT fucking braindead. At 15 I knew damn well not to do any of the garbage this retarded whore did.
This. I knew that if I went to see a random fucking adult at 15 I was likely to get sodomized and thrown in a woodchipper, only foids are retarded enough to do this.

IT is down guess we gotta take the place of the ITcels

What a blackpill

I wish I was that Chad's ugly friend. I could've fucked a hole in her prime year.

Hiroshima Nagasaki Black pill

Women are not innocent, even at a young age. They're already whores, prepping themselves to be whores, or is considering whoredom in their teenaged years.

I sure am grateful for the chad to teach me how important personality is in getting a girlfriend!

Chadfishing got a whole new meaning after this

lmao made my day
Chadfishing got a whole new meaning after this
jfl