Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JFL For actually trying to relax at the park as an incel.

GreyWorld

GreyWorld

The world's a shady place
★★
I thought I would go to the park with my family for a walk to relax since they had woods trails and I assumed since it was raining nobody would be there. Oh boy was I wrong. There was a huge festival in the park and the place was crawling with chads, Stacies, and drunk roasties. It was hell on earth from the very beginning. When I was just walking into the park a group of Stacies would turn around every few seconds to stare at me. I can't stand when people stare at me since it sends my anxiety through the roof and also pisses me off.

I'm seriously considering wearing a hoodie during the summer like some people do on this forum do to cover my face so normies don't feel the need to get a good look. As I walked further into the park normies shoved stuff they were selling into my face. Luckily the woods trail goes far enough that after a decent walk you can finally be alone and get some peace. I have no idea why I even try going outside.

I knoe how it is man, I can't go to parks, shoppings or whatever other places people go to have a good time, they start to stare at me and laugh, when they are in a group large enough they feel confident and some even start to insult me

Park is an absolute disgrace, there's too much happy couples

Ugly guys would've been better off being born as a dog in the west, living that neet lifestyle with constant positive attention & some even get to fuck no matter how ugly. Seriously, staff bull mastiff & the like are ugly as fuck yet some ppl think they're sweet lol.

Fuck that sucks. The parks around here aren’t so populated, but the lakes are hell. You can’t go out on your kayak for 5 minutes without seeing drunk chads and normies being fucking stupid.

avoid Normalscum gatherings at all costs

JFL if you still leave your house

yes i hate that parks are so crowded it ruins everything

I've experience the exact same thing. People always smirk and laugh a bit when they see me. I've had girls point and burst out laughing at how ugly I am. There's no escape from this hideous face. I always wore a hood even in the summer because of it. I'd rather people just briefly say why is that guy wearing a hood in the summer than them laughing while continuing to stare at my face.

Stop going outside.