Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JFL @ even aiming at the bottom of the barrel

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
OK, so let's say reinstall Tinder or another dating app, then swipe thousands of femoids without any sort of standards. OK, so now I got few matches with few bottom of the barrel 1-3/10 femoids. Some would claim I'm a volcel for not giving them a chance BUT little do they know that I'm a manlet AND mental as well. I've a major attention deficit disorder, not the type of which normalfags have (I really really hate ADHD people as most of my bullies were diagnosed with it), but the type of which people can SENSE that there's something wrong with me. It shines through my body language, facial expressions, voice, ect. So alright, let's say I managed to set a date with few of those ugly (some are obese) femoids, once they know my height, or meet me IRL (and so they realize how much of mental I am), they would lose interest instantly. But even let's say that a femoid was willing to look past my issues (less than average looking, manelt, mental), what are the chances that the relationship would even work? REMINDER: most relationship FAIL. And what would I even do this this ugly unattractive femoid anyway? Like go to the theater, restaurants (fucking chore), plus I'd probably have to pay for the dates (waste of money). In conclusion, I much rather give up trying to integrate and stick to 2D instead.

OK, so let's say reinstall Tinder or another dating app, then swipe thousands of femoids without any sort of standards. OK, so now I got few matches with few bottom of the barrel 1-3/10 femoids. Some would claim I'm a volcel for not giving them a chance BUT little do they know that I'm a manlet AND mental as well. I've a major attention deficit disorder, not the type of which normalfags have (I really really hate ADHD people as most of my bullies were diagnosed with it), but the type of which people can SENSE that there's something wrong with me. It shines through my body language, facial expressions, voice, ect. So alright, let's say I managed to set a date with few of those ugly (some are obese) femoids, once they know my height, or meet me IRL (and so they realize how much of mental I am), they would lose interest instantly. But even let's say that a femoid was willing to look past my issues (less than average looking, manelt, mental), what are the chances that the relationship would even work? REMINDER: most relationship FAIL. And what would I even do this this ugly unattractive femoid anyway? Like go to the theater, restaurants (fucking chore), plus I'd probably have to pay for the dates (waste of money). In conclusion, I much rather give up trying to integrate and stick to 2D instead.

all i can say is, yep

outside of betabux at super late ages, relationships only "work" quickly or last a very long time when the girl is somewhat mentally ill or deficient and is very reclusive, so that she becomes codependent immediately on her partner even if he's a shithead.

outside of betabux at super late ages, relationships only "work" quickly or last a very long time when the girl is somewhat mentally ill or deficient and is very reclusive, so that she becomes codependent immediately on her partner even if he's a shithead.
Just be a crutch for the mentally ill bro

Just be a crutch for the mentally ill bro
I'd do that if I could, "mentally ill" foids are ironically less impulsive and emotionally unstable than the supposedly sane and extroverted ones sometimes.

I'd do that if I could, "mentally ill" foids are ironically less impulsive and emotionally unstable than the supposedly sane and extroverted ones sometimes.
That's right. It's over. No girl is gonna want us. it's simply over. I'm tired of low iq copes.

The end of the barrel foids want chad

A hard reality check is when you get rejected by girls 2-3 points lower than you in looks, girls you aren´t even attracted to but you try anyways and get rejected because they still think they can do better it´s such an insult.

1-3/10's on Tinder have about a 20% chance of matching with an incel, followed by a 90-100% chance of ghosting once they get messaged by normies.

ok ok we understand youre volcel

I won´t devalue myself over some landwhales.
Thank you very much.

There is a dating website in my country (Netherlands) for fat people. I made an account and of course not even the fatties would respond to me. Haha, it's so over.

Last edited:
Aiming at the bottom of the barrel is cucked

Aiming at the bottom of the barrel is cucked
Anything higher is hopeless for a sub 6. Foids are only satisfied by a +3 at the very least and that's just temporary satisfaction.

How does that make me a "Chad" rejecting landwhales in a forum full of men who reject them as well. But I know you're probably not serious anyway
Cope. Mentally ill (bipolar, BPD, ect) femods are super unstable, and are the most likely ones to cheat on your with a chad, leech you off financially or use you as an emotional tampon.
1-3/10's on Tinder have about a 20% chance of matching with an incel, followed by a 90-100% chance of ghosting once they get messaged by normies.
Yeah, figured that out.. Even If I've few matches by the hundreds, most of them would ghost you, and even if somehow managed to set a date with one of them, then my height amd mental disorders come into the equation and would destroy everything.