Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL @ EARTH for getting banned after making up a list of reasons to ban people

Rope Gang

Rope Gang

Banned
-
83A4634E 8840 4D52 B94D 7B2DE56E1EC7

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Non rap music sounds so boring and cringy i just cant listen to other shit. Maybe i have to get older so my brain is desensitised to 808s and snares

Guy was an obvious troll so it was a matter of time.

I like his threads. Unban him.

Over for gloatcels, tbhbh.

hes right you know

Never noticed he was banned cause he’s on my ignore list.

Never noticed he was banned cause he’s on my ignore list.
Kek I'd never put someone on my ignore list (tho I suspect some have put me) unless they were personally targeting me continually or some shit

Also Earth's low iq shitposting can be fun at times

Kek I'd never put someone on my ignore list (tho I suspect some have put me) unless they were personally targeting me continually or some shit

Also Earth's low iq shitposting can be fun at times
I put people who display the Dunning-Kruger effect on my ignore list, and I have not one single regret with doing this. It cleans up the site a lot tbh.

To be honest, I wasn't a fan of most of his posts. A lot of arrogant, stupid, needlessly antagonistic bullshit came from him.

To be honest, I wasn't a fan of most of his posts. A lot of arrogant, stupid, needlessly antagonistic bullshit came from him.
Yeah I'm not sure why he was so hostile.

>My nigga goat gets banned
>Earth only gets a temp

He was a sfcel and a volcel LARPer. Glad he's gone