Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel jfl dumb bitch tiktok

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
jfl dumbass foid, she believes that being an 8/10 isn't enough jfl, only chad can breakup
notice how she blames the guys too? Not her retard friends who's personality detector failed?

What the fuck is that music

Stop with this retarded dickcock shit :feelsseriously:

gayest faggot shit ever. normies and women are literally satan's footsoldiers on earth.

that whore judges people by their looks, but "muuuh lookism is bad"

I still would tbh

gayest faggot shit ever. normies and women are literally satan's footsoldiers on earth.

Based as fuck.

Also, who gives a fuck what some cum guzzling whore thinks, she'd be stoned to death if she did that 1000 years ago.

So um... how do we report this for insulting men?

Ok now show the whores without make up

jfl dumbass foid, she believes that being an 8/10 isn't enough jfl, only chad can breakup
notice how she blames the guys too? Not her retard friends who's personality detector failed?
As a photographer.
I see a massive problem.

FOIDCHADPoints
Foid 1
Chad 1
- Foid has been most likely had her photo taken at 25-35mm(eqvl@fullframe) lens. Probably a mobile phone with shit tier f. Hence no bohak. But it has clearly been taken multiple times.
- Chad's photo is a crop of a photo that has taken on a boat, hence the blur, could have looked better if(or whoever) took it above chin height.
Foid 2
Chad 2
- Photo of the foid is clearly another mobile shot, taken above chest height to show cleavage.
- Hardest photo for me to take apart, I don't know how much under chin he has. If you're a school photographer, I know people who are in and out.
But the least part you could do is take the angle at a lower shot and ask him to protrude his chin.
Foid 3
Chad 3
- As the same as 1, clearly the foid as taken the shot mutliple times on a cellphone between 25-35mm(eqvl@fullframe) lens. The fucking flare makes me want to due.
- Chad once again, has another photo taken, below chin height, which is cropped.
One thing that shortcels should take from this is notice his height from the foid to the left of him.
Foid 4
Chad 4
I'm done, clearly this tiktok bitch doesn't know the difference between a nice shot and a bad.

Imagine being a fucking woman and having to take multiple shots over and over again.
When if you were to simply put a bit of study into taking a portrait, upper body shot, or a full body shot, you wouldn't have to spend so long trying take the shot.
I guess there's 's a fucking reason why most famous photographers are male, in in the past 20 years.

Remember that as an average man you're not allowed to have any power over anything.

The whores probably cheated on them but it's the guys fault lol

>All females have makeup on

I doubt they would be the chad's looksmatch without makeup.

they still all mog me to hell and back

besides terrible photos chosen of the dudes and makeup photoshopped photos of the girls

foids dont have bad photos because they take 1000 ata time

As a photographer.
I see a massive problem.

FOIDCHADPoints
View attachment 246916View attachment 246917- Foid has been most likely had her photo taken at 25-35mm(eqvl@fullframe) lens. Probably a mobile phone with shit tier f. Hence no bohak. But it has clearly been taken multiple times.
- Chad's photo is a crop of a photo that has taken on a boat, hence the blur, could have looked better if(or whoever) took it above chin height.
View attachment 246919View attachment 246920- Photo of the foid is clearly another mobile shot, taken above chest height to show cleavage.
- Hardest photo for me to take apart, I don't know how much under chin he has. If you're a school photographer, I know people who are in and out.
But the least part you could do is take the angle at a lower shot and ask him to protrude his chin.
View attachment 246929View attachment 246930- As the same as 1, clearly the foid as taken the shot mutliple times on a cellphone between 25-35mm(eqvl@fullframe) lens. The fucking flare makes me want to due.
- Chad once again, has another photo taken, below chin height, which is cropped.
One thing that shortcels should take from this is notice his height from the foid to the left of him.
View attachment 246936View attachment 246937I'm done, clearly this tiktok bitch doesn't know the difference between a nice shot and a bad.

Imagine being a fucking woman and having to take multiple shots over and over again.
When if you were to simply put a bit of study into taking a portrait, upper body shot, or a full body shot, you wouldn't have to spend so long trying take the shot.
I guess there's 's a fucking reason why most famous photographers are male, in in the past 20 years.

Holy shit, mogs me at effort. I haven't done this much work since I NEET'ed out of secondary school.
So um... how do we report this for insulting men?

Gotta deport her to basedland first.

Really just seems like they're advertising the chads. Breaking a foid's heart = options.

Well that's a lesson to learn for nicemaxxers: can't you imagine that chad can be just as nice (or bad) guy on average as you? That his only difference from you is that his behavior and quirks can be tolerated because of his looks, while you HAVE to be nice to women for them to consider dating you? Chad is a man just as you are, stop acting like you're morally superior to him.

As a photographer.
I see a massive problem.

FOIDCHADPoints
View attachment 246916View attachment 246917- Foid has been most likely had her photo taken at 25-35mm(eqvl@fullframe) lens. Probably a mobile phone with shit tier f. Hence no bohak. But it has clearly been taken multiple times.
View attachment 246919View attachment 246920- Photo of the foid is clearly another mobile shot, taken above chest height to show cleavage.
View attachment 246929View attachment 246930- As the same as 1, clearly the foid as taken the shot mutliple times on a cellphone between 25-35mm(eqvl@fullframe) lens. The fucking flare makes me want to due.
View attachment 246936View attachment 246937I'm done, clearly this tiktok bitch doesn't know the difference between a nice shot and a bad.

why is below chin height bad? wouldn't it highlight the jaw?

TikTok was a mistake

Based as fuck.

Also, who gives a fuck what some cum guzzling whore thinks, she'd be stoned to death if she did that 1000 years ago.
I wish I could live in those times
View attachment 246874
Women love to bitch about how they're the victims in everything.

Also if half those guys are ugly I'm not even human

Last edited:
As a photographer.
I see a massive problem.

FOIDCHADPoints

I too love how she compares prepared and probably edited photos with those done simply on occasion. And of course all the foids have fakeup on them.

If foids were in the kitchen instead of being liberated and out there. Apps like tiktok, snapchat, or instagram would NEVER have been a thing.