Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL chad abuses gf.

• Thread starter NothinButAComedy
  • Start date
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★

i would also abuse if i had gf, otherwise you are cuck

That's not a Chad but yeah. JFL.

jfl no surprise here

ROPE THAT FEMOID :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

That's not a Chad but yeah. JFL.
that guy is a upper chadlite for sure especially if he is 6'2 or something.Even then it's laughable that the best thing he could have as a gf is some random semi ugly fat girl.top fucking kek.

that guy is a upper chadlite for sure especially if he is 6'2 or something.Even then it's laughable that the best thing he could have as a gf is some random semi ugly fat girl.top fucking kek.
There's no upperchadlites, just chadlites. He's indeed a chadronelite.

Becky dating above her looksmatch. Nothing to see here. The Mixedchadrone is most likely a tall, jock. So she is dating for status as well which is one of the reasons why she's so passive with him being an asshole.

Imagine Melvin doing this to her in the car. "Melvin, what the fuck was that all about? You can't run game like chad. You're too nice to behave like that. You don't touch a womens purse without her permission,ok?"

Based subhuman

Wish I had his personality

He has a better personality than you toxic bitchy inkwell oohoohohohohooho:soy:

Oh no her personality detector broke

This is a reverse of the other tiktok trend where foids were doing it to their bfs. Even if it wasn't staged you know damn well she gets off on it.