Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ buying a new phone - just replace battery

U

uninstall

Banned
-
I have lenovo k3 note

its'a couple of years old but it does everything and has a great camera

today I replaced the battery with a new one and it works great

the only problem is that my home and recent app buttons do not work

meanwhile some faggots have changed 5 phones

i'm still using a galaxy s6, have no reason to upgrade

A few months ago I was still using an iPhone4s (released in 2011!) that I got for dirt cheap (used).
That thing was a pos. Tiny, slow af and without any battery life even after I changed the battery.
I was glad when the Power Button finally broke and I couldn't manage to fix it.

Idk what to do with my wagecuck money. Ill upgrade next summer from my honor 6x

I wish they'd make quality phones without front facing cameras. Nothing ruins my day like when I open the selfie camera by mistake and see my face without preparing myself mentally.

I wish they'd make quality phones without front facing cameras. Nothing ruins my day like when I open the selfie camera by mistake and see my face without preparing myself mentally.
same

If you dont have iphone youll never ascend. Females reject guys for this sole reason. Its over for androidcels

I was thinking of getting an old blackberry and doing the same. Such a cool design. And would still be able to browse.me :feelsokman:
411sSrKW4UL.jpg

s-l225.jpg

I can't remove the battery from mine :feelsrope::feelsrope:

But it's all good, it lasts for a 2-3 days between chargings and it allows me to look at memes and play sudoku, that's all I need. I don't get why people buy those +1000$ phones and then only use them for social media, cheap ones do the same thing they aren't fucking android gamers or something...

haha. tell me mate! I rush to disable the camera in case the front cam gets activated by mistake.

Xs max reporting in
first phone ever tbh

the only phones ive had are galaxy note devices cause of the feature set and versatility, the pen is very useful for taking/anotating screenshots and image editing, i have the note 8 at the moment, dont see myself upgrading soon unless some device catches my eye