Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jfl believing masculinity or status matter

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★

Jacked balding red pillers in convertibles on suicide watch

Face > everything else.

"The sentence, the minimum that 28-year-old Brittany Zamora faced [was 20 years]"

She got the bare minimum.

Believe me boyos, if that was a man, he would have gotten life imprisonment.

Our justice system at work.

She'll be out in 10 or less.

"Brittany Zamora's husband Daniel and the victim's parents settled a civil lawsuit for an undisclosed amount, lawyers announced Thursday.
The lawsuit filed against Daniel Zamora and the Liberty Elementary School District claimed the husband should have been aware of his wife's actions with her underage student and had a duty to inform law enforcement."

What the actual fuck???

How would the husband know what his foid wife was doing with her fucking phone and when she went outside while he was undoubtedly wagecucking all day?

Unbelivable

Maxresdefault 2

"Bro you need to be at least as masculine as me if you want to attract women"

oh my gosh, she literally raped a literal newborn and thus she is literally worse than literal Hitler :soy: :soy:
if it was a man, he'd get fucking lynched, but because it's a foid, she gets a slap on the wrist

Thinking about Chad getting to fuck teachers makes me want to go McVeigh on an entire school building

"sex with student"

If the genders were reversed this would say "rape"

And JFL at the husband getting sued and having to pay the kids family.

Clown world buddy boyos. Can't take it anymore tbh.

Meanwhile we get called monsters for finding a 16 year old foid attractive.fuck this earth.

God i wish i was that 13 yr old boy tbh

That kid probably has a good forward grown mandible

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back