Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jfl believing betabuxxing is even an option

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
This foid went on a sugar baby site and dated a bunch of rich guys and got tons of gifts like $10,000 handbags. And if she can do it then any foid who's not fat can do it. These guys gave her their credit cards.

Whore

I used a dating app to meet millionaires. I got to travel the world, get fancy gifts, and learn a lot from my relationships.

A friend told me about the dating website Seeking. It specializes in matching "successful" and "attractive" people. I joined in August 2021.
There are tiers of membership. The top tier costs $275 a month. People can post their income, net worth, and lifestyle budget when they join at the highest level.

Last edited:
Pretty much just foid worship if you're dishing out more than you get... :feelsjuice:

Not to mention the high chance of being taken advantage of by the "empathetic gender". :feelsclown:

Her looksmatch is working slave jobs with minimum wage

A random mid treated like a royal princess by millionaires who she met over the internet and barely knows? Not an uncommon story in this era

At this stage the foid cant even be held responsible. Its the simp males in society who enable this behavior of extreme foid worship, through their failure to exercise discipline and self-control when dealing with women.

Last edited:
"She (L)earned a lot... "

Bruh dont millionaires have better options. This is so unfair.

it is,if you're in a 1st world country and you go to a third world country.
If you are white you don't need to betabuxx it's already enough for ethnic foids

'splain how I don't get Tinder matches when I set my location to Mumbai or Bangkok!
because it's online dating no shit you won't get anything there are probably guys catfishing and those whores are already looking at tons of 6foot htn white guys who do the same, you have to actually go to that country and try

because it's online dating no shit you won't get anything there are probably guys catfishing and those whores are already looking at tons of 6foot htn white guys who do the same, you have to actually go to that country and try
I was in Bangkok for a layover once and I didn't notice foids giving me any attention. Granted it was one evening but I was invisible just like everywhere else on the planet.