Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [JFL] Autist locked up in a max security psych ward

That’s appalling. Poor kid.

Autists need to revolt against NT oppression tbh. Enough is enough.
5DF2AE90 9D91 4853 8065 6624B8DE3960

Just get some help brooo!!!
1477988615156.gif

1477988615156.gif
This.
They always want you to open up and speak about your problems, but everything you say, can and will be used in court against you.

fuck mental health care

1477988615156.gif
just get therapy bro.

the mother is a lying bitch, you don't send your son to a maximum security hospital to "help" him,
she wanted to get rid of him from the start. Kinda late to regret it after 13 years.

1477988615156.gif
tbh. it’s a scam.

I think talking to people here who I can relate to is better than talking to some paid shill who can’t relate to me and repeats the same old platitudes I’ve heard a million times before.

Mental health is a joke, they don’t want to help you, they want to get rid of you.

NT oppression is the unspoken “racism” of the 21st century.

what's the reason for him getting locked up in the hole? surely he's committed a serious crime to get that kind of punishment

what's the reason for him getting locked up in the hole? surely he's committed a serious crime to get that kind of punishment
When Kyle Gibbon left school, the local authority suggested the 18-year-old with autism and mild learning disabilities should spend six weeks in an assessment unit to determine his needs for living in the community.

Yet within days, Kyle, who had committed no crime, was sectioned under mental health laws without his family’s knowledge – and 13 years later he is still locked up in an infamous maximum-security psychiatric hospital in Scotland alongside killers and rapists

why I'm never going to therapy or anything like that ever

When Kyle Gibbon left school, the local authority suggested the 18-year-old with autism and mild learning disabilities should spend six weeks in an assessment unit to determine his needs for living in the community.

Yet within days, Kyle, who had committed no crime, was sectioned under mental health laws without his family’s knowledge – and 13 years later he is still locked up in an infamous maximum-security psychiatric hospital in Scotland alongside killers and rapists
Fucking hell

Damn. This is fucked.

I hate this world.

holy shit

Jfl at autisticels.

just get therapy bro.

the mother is a lying bitch, you don't send your son to a maximum security hospital to "help" him,
she wanted to get rid of him from the start. Kinda late to regret it after 13 years.
Foid empaty and evil in action. If my son can not make me look good or do something for me then he needs help. Teehee

It's already happening... sub5 and non NT = solitary confinement.
I was forced to have a therapist visit legally, the therapist told me I am the worst person at looking anyone in the eye, that she has ever seen, even tho I looked her in the eye 30% of the time during the therapy session. Then insulted and mocked me for taking too long to finish an unprofessional personality test that tries to pigeonhole people.

This is really fucked up and common and i hate it to happen to anyone but it is so common some of u might experience it. Fuck these shitty countries that do this to autistics/others.

Read the article. The guards are legally torturing him, writing false assult reports to keep him longer and everyone is probably raping him. I am only surprised that it was in scotland. I was expecting the usa which is worse.
It's already happening... sub5 and non NT = solitary confinement.
I was forced to have a therapist visit legally, the therapist told me I am the worst person at looking anyone in the eye, that she has ever seen, even tho I looked her in the eye 30% of the time during the therapy session. Then insulted and mocked me for taking too long to finish an unprofessional personality test that tries to pigeonhole people.
U were in sol?
The type of guards that work mental institutions take pleasure in hurting mentally ill and no one ever believes their stories. Researching this story and others made me sick

Last edited:
Dailymail= fake news

Not to defend the mental health system, but we're only getting this story from the side of a cunt mother. This is garbage "news".

Not to defend the mental health system, but we're only getting this story from the side of a cunt mother. This is garbage "news".
I think it was sourced from different reports also. Mom does seem to realize how she betrayed him and feels guilty. Trying to fix it

:reeeeee:

REEEEEEEEE

As an autist I find this fucking cruel and unusual punishment

tbh. it’s a scam.

I think talking to people here who I can relate to is better than talking to some paid shill who can’t relate to me and repeats the same old platitudes I’ve heard a million times before.
More often then not the "help" results in a situation like this.

Mother’s are beginning to send their short, austistic, ugly, incel sons to loony bins. On the bright side they might be like the cool psyche ward I went to with ice cream sandwiches and a Wii, plus it’ll be an exclusively undesirable male society like we always dreamt of :feelsokman:

Welp, time to find a rock to go hide under, and hope I'm never found.

Never say you feel like shit or you'll be locked up.
Go ER instead
Tbh. It's a better fate to mental asylum. I feel bad for autist. I bet he will kill his mom as soon he return home, maybe even hero out.

Reading the article this is fucking horrific. Its so bad it sounds fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back