Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at youngcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Dumb 16-year-olds think they're incel. Just lol. Have they even tried working on their personalities?! The approach 1,000 females game is legit. How about showers? Have they even tried showermaxing? Or NoFap? Or just simply waiting? Since we all know that time always cures inceldom?

Doing all this WILL create a magic sex-spell that oldcels are immune to. So JFL at them thinking that they're incels. You shouldn't be allowed on this site if you're under 65. Incels below that age are too inexperienced and should play the just wait game.

JFL at being a framecel with the bones of a 14 year old kid. I have tiny little bitch elbows. Some people have bigger wrists than I do elbows.

https://postimg.org/image/3nwhjzlp1/

Not only that but you can see the bone and everything which makes it look weird and abnormal. Literally looks like I’m malnourished.

At least I can conceal this flaw with long sleeved shirts, but with summer being just a few months away, it’ll be less and less acceptable to wear long sleeved shirts (and I can’t wear my bomber jacket which nicely hides how much of a framecel I am).

They don't know what it's like to have to go to work, it's 10000 times worse than high school, if I was forced to go to that torture facility 5 days of the week I would be so happy and I would slay so hard because prime JBs are clearly the easiest to get laid with and totally aren't reserved only for giga chads... JFL

You’re still in high school though.

Op is a teencel who needs to fuckoff

If you're 16 you can still make it.

The approach 1,000 females game is legit

I know you're being sarcastic but if I still was in high school I would talk to every girl in my proximity.

At least you don't have to worry about being expelled from college/getting arrested for making small talk with a female as an ugly male.

Nothing serious could happen to you, just humiliation at worst.

You're a fucking 15 year old edgelord with multiple personality disorder who simultaneously wants to kill femoids and eat their body parts or some shit and then buys used panties online

You're a fucking 16 year old edgelord with multiple personality disorder who simultaneously wants to kill femoids and eat their body parts or some shit and then buys used panties online
Thanks, captain obvious!

I love it when teenage normies come here and give us advice. They're so wise and experienced in life.

When a Youngcel complains about other Youngcels

Dumb 16-year-olds think they're incel. Just lol. Have they even tried working on their personalities?! The approach 1,000 females game is legit. How about showers? Have they even tried showermaxing? Or NoFap? Or just simply waiting? Since we all know that time always cures inceldom?

Doing all this WILL create a magic sex-spell that oldcels are immune to. So JFL at them thinking that they're incels. You shouldn't be allowed on this site if you're under 65. Incels below that age are too inexperienced and should play the just wait game.
idk how I feel about this

JFL at being a framecel with the bones of a 14 year old kid. I have tiny little bitch elbows. Some people have bigger wrists than I do elbows.

https://postimg.org/image/3nwhjzlp1/

Not only that but you can see the bone and everything which makes it look weird and abnormal. Literally looks like I’m malnourished.

At least I can conceal this flaw with long sleeved shirts, but with summer being just a few months away, it’ll be less and less acceptable to wear long sleeved shirts (and I can’t wear my bomber jacket which nicely hides how much of a framecel I am).

Lol. No one cares about your elbows, it's forearms that matter.

I love it when so-called "black-pilled" users give me blue-pilled advice.
I'm gonna try n help u guys i use to be incel when i was 13 now im 14 and slay all u have 2 do is hace confidence

Just lol at 2000s babies.

You're not incel yet

Lol. No one cares about your elbows, it's forearms that matter.
Recently, I have been meticulously analysing my genitalia region in search of flaws and have found that my balls are highly assymetrical. One ball appears to be significantly lower than the other which makes my ballsack look lopsided and unaesthetic. It also gives the illusion that one ball is bigger than the other.

I was wondering if such thing as a balljob or testicular implants exist in order to rectify this and make my genitalia area look more symmetrical. I also want my testicals to be more elliptical which I hope the implants could also achieve.

I know this isn’t talked about much here as most people here concentrate on facial flaws but I would like to try and fix as many of my flaws as possible. If anyone knows of any surgeries they’d recommend to fix this predicament then I’d be grateful for your help.

Just lol at 2000s babies.

You're not incel yet
No real refutations.
A235A248 9352 42A5 A2F9 A82AD32F9DD6

Recently, I have been meticulously analysing my genitalia region in search of flaws and have found that my balls are highly assymetrical. One ball appears to be significantly lower than the other which makes my ballsack look lopsided and unaesthetic. It also gives the illusion that one ball is bigger than the other.

I was wondering if such thing as a balljob or testicular implants exist in order to rectify this and make my genitalia area look more symmetrical. I also want my testicals to be more elliptical which I hope the implants could also achieve.

I know this isn’t talked about much here as most people here concentrate on facial flaws but I would like to try and fix as many of my flaws as possible. If anyone knows of any surgeries they’d recommend to fix this predicament then I’d be grateful for your help.

10/10 post super kek

Youngcels have a good chance of escaping but I knew I was subhuman at 14 and I’d have a lifelong struggle so I can’t be a hypocrite

It doesn't get bad until you hit 25. You don't have time to joke about "chads" and "stacies" anymore. All you think about is death, how you'll be offing yourself, how your family will react etc.

People here are still bluepilled as fuck when it comes to youngcels. At 16 you're pretty much done growing, if you look like shit then you ain't gonna magically become better looking. Inceldom is decided by your genes on the day you are born.

It doesn't get bad until you hit 25. You don't have time to joke about "chads" and "stacies" anymore. All you think about is death, how you'll be offing yourself, how your family will react etc.

This.
Youngcels are turning this forum into lookism 2.0

This.
Youngcels are turning this forum into lookism 2.0

It's already lookism 2.0, people here are so fucking retarded they flail around thinking lifting and PUA will get them a hot girl
They've been crunched by the snake oil redpill bullshit, but I guess they have to pray and hope for something

People here are still bluepilled as fuck when it comes to youngcels. At 16 you're pretty much done growing, if you look like shit then you ain't gonna magically become better looking. Inceldom is decided by your genes on the day you are born.
This.

JFL @ teencels. The reason you're not liked is because 50% of you turn out to be fakecels and then post here bragging about your sexual conquest the moment you get laid because you were never incels in the first place. Another 40% of you are volcels with no fucking life experience at all who have done no approaching, have never made an attempt to get with a girl, and whom sabotage yourselves by pretending to be incels so early in your life.

When you're 20+ then come back here talking all that shit about how you're lonely and are never gonna get laid because you look like a 6/10 whiteboi.

wtf lol it's supposed to be like that

JFL @ teencels. The reason you're not liked is because 50% of you turn out to be fakecels and then post here bragging about your sexual conquest the moment you get laid because you were never incels in the first place. Another 40% of you are volcels with no fucking life experience at all who have done no approaching, have never made an attempt to get with a girl, and whom sabotage yourselves by pretending to be incels so early in your life.

When you're 20+ then come back here talking all that shit about how you're lonely and are never gonna get laid because you look like a 6/10 whiteboi.

Status
Not open for further replies.