Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at women.

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
A girlfriend of mine (as in friend, not date) just showed me a conversation of her friend who is breaking up with her bf (a chadlite) you know for what rason ?

"She doesn't see in his eyes that he loves her"

LOL.

As if she could ever have feelings towards a male that are bigger than the feeling of wanting to be a worthless, shallow piece of shit with her "friends"

Looks like Chad appeared in her life.

lol like she could even understand the concept of love dumb slut just met a bigger chad

lol like she could even understand the concept of love dumb slut just met a bigger chad

She didn't, she's still in love with the chadlite and crying to her girlfriend about why can't he love her.

The dumb slut really think she can read in the eyes.

That or she's lying to her best girlfriend.

She didn't, she's still in love with the chadlite and crying to her girlfriend about why can't he love her.

The dumb slut really think she can read in the eyes.

That or she's lying to her best girlfriend.
JFL that dumb slut thinks anyone can love her, all dumb sluts like that are just pump and dumps for chad. If they wanted real love they should have thought more carefully on how easily they give "it" up.

"She doesn't see in his eyes that he's attractive"