Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at volunteering, fundraising, donating

• Thread starter BraincelsRefugee
  • Start date
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
I was just recently thinking about this. People, universities, employers expect you (normies and ugly males in particular) to volunteer, do charity work, donate to charitable causes to improve your "portfolio" or expand your horizons, contribute back to society or prove you are a hard worker, and a generous person

Why would I ever cuck my labour to causes I don't support and am forced to do? On top of that, why would I ever do it for FREE? What has soyciety done for me that would compel me to give back man-hours and my hard-earned money for? A few thank yous and "feeling good about myself" is not going to cut it. These are things that only the genuinely privileged should be forced to do, not a lonely incel with a minimum wage slave job, no friends and no hope for the future.

Have any of you guys ever done volunteer work or donated? Seriously, there is no reason to ever do this shit.

I've done it. I did it because I was court-ordered to. But also, those people were seriously in need, I couldn't leave them to die.

I only donate or volunteer to help animals. Humans are gay.

It's slave labor. Reparations for slavery is making you work for free to get into some stupid university where chad is having orgies everyday and you are invisible.

I only donate or volunteer to help animals.

Animals have a higher place in this existence than men. it is truly over.
Instead of giving money to animals, we should give the money to real men. But unfortunately such thing does not exist.

I lived in the Houston area up until recently, and I volunteered to help feed first responders in our area during Hurricane Harvey (my area wasn’t hit super hard, but nearby ones were decimated).

Those first responders, men and foids alike, are the only people who’ve treated me genuinely well without knowing me. I was doing them a service to help them do their jobs, and they were appreciative of me for my time, even though I was some gross looking fucker. Am I “cucking my labor” for that? I don’t think so.

To be fair, though, I haven’t volunteered since.

That's because the society expects sub8 men to be asexual working drones living in permanent celibate. Always working, always helping, always contributing.

The thing is, there's inherently nothing wrong with doing your part when you live in a strong community that supports you and gives you something back as a reward for all your hard work. It feels natural to do so. You give something from yourself and receive something in return. Nowadays, you are expected to give everything and receive nothing and still be happy about it. It's cuckolding with extra steps.

The whole idea behind volunteering is, "Life has treated me well, therefore I should give something back."

If life has not treated you well, there is no motivation to volunteer.

My cuck psychiatrist keeps insisting I do volunteer work, I am adamant he was trying to piss me off. Society owes me! not the other way around.

That's because the society expects sub8 men to be asexual working drones living in permanent celibate. Always working, always helping, always contributing.

The thing is, there's inherently nothing wrong with doing your part when you live in a strong community that supports you and gives you something back as a reward for all your hard work. It feels natural to do so. You give something from yourself and receive something in return. Nowadays, you are expected to give everything and receive nothing and still be happy about it. It's cuckolding with extra steps.
This.

I would donate blood or my organs only if I had a choice of who it goes to

Charities are a scam anyway, the rich do it because it benefits them tremendously. If you want to help someone, it's better to help directly.

If you dont benefit from doing something, you shouldnt do it

Why would I contribute to a society that does nothing but continuously beats us down?

i want to donate sperm shit piss and vomit

High iq. Agreed 100%

Society has done nothing for me so i'm not gonna do nothing for it

No one asks Chad male models to do any charity work

Well, I respect your opinion but I do a lot of volunteering with animals and it's probably one of the best things in my life. I've been to Africa to help lions and others animals, now I'm in latin america and I help cougars, jaguars, birds and monkeys. Volunteering not only doesn't give you money but you have to spend it, I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars but it was worth it. I get the opportunity to help, pet and hug cougars and jaguars, what is better than that? I also play with them and take them out for a walk in the jungle. I have to work very hard but is really rewarding, I even have free time and I can explore the place and do other activities. That's why I'm currently (and temporarily) living in Latin America. Sometimes it's easy and you just do fun stuff, other days not so much, once I had to work really hard to help expand an enclosure for a cougar, it was extremely tiring but it was all worth it when I saw the courgar running like crazy and enjoying its new home.