Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AT USERS WHO SAY THEY ARE GL BUT DONT WANT TO SHARE THEIR PICTURE (GTFIH)

Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
"I'm just as 'goodlooking' as twisted.'

Ait show pictures... 

"No"

Jfl at this bastard or anyone who claims to be GL and get laid out there while you post on incels.is
Is it because he is NT? (Because that twisted guy isnt)
Is it because of his side profile (its awful btw)
Is it because he got laid once?
   Newsflash: some people get laid but it doesnt make them suddenly a PSL 5-6 if they are subhuman trash.
Is it because a nose job witch has brought you from a 3-4 tot a 5-6

This is pathetic AF.. claiming to be goodlooking wjile you dont want to share proof.

If you claim to be ugly and dont want to share proof okay i get that, it is an incel forum full of ugly guys who dont want to become a meme.

But if you claim to be GL without proof,, on an incel forum full of desprate males you pathetic AF. 
Yet you keep posting here (probably subhuman) gtfo if you are that GL proof or fuck off.

I've never seen a user here claim they're good looking other than twisted and fart nigga. who u talkin bout?

some people dont want to get doxxed, im not going to fault them for that

TheVman said:
I've never seen a user here claim their good looking other than twisted and fart nigga
octopusfag

I'm ugly and i shared my pics with some incels on here. If you really couldn't trust your fellow incels who share your pain, who could you trust then ?

WorldRulerAisha said:
TheVman said:
I've never seen a user here claim their good looking other than twisted and fart nigga
octopusfag
yeah he also always brags about getting laid and always says "you people"rather than "us"

I am a 5.

Not good looking and just average
I won't post any pictures because someone from my school browes reddit and I don't want to ruin my life

Stanx22 said:
I'm ugly and i shared my pics with some incels on here. If you really couldn't trust your fellow incels who share your pain, who could you trust then ?
I've shared my picture here to a few users. one of them leaked it and so i stopped sharing it, you shouldn't trust anyone

Facade said:
I am a 5.
Not good looking and just average
I won't post any pictures because someone from my school browes reddit and I don't want to ruin my life
5 is failed normie area. there's hope with lookmaxing tbh. depending on if ur actually a 5 or a "mirror 5" which is really a 3

Twisted is way below average looking and short. He belongs here.

This is your average looksmaxed guy on a night out:

6v4i75s.jpg

TkRI6Fs.jpg

This is average looking in 2018. I always lol hard when Zyros and Twisted get called chadlite on this forum. They are both well below average.

I don't understand why Octupusturd isn't banned yet.

TheVman said:
I've shared my picture here to a few users. one of them leaked it and so i stopped sharing it, you shouldn't trust anyone

5 is failed normie area. there's hope with lookmaxing tbh. depending on if ur actually a 5 or a "mirror 5" which is really a 3

I am so mentally fucked so it's over for me even If I looksmax.

I don't want to share my pics in case i get doxxed. I have said so much shit that could ruin me lol.

Getlooksordie said:

6v4i75s.jpg

TkRI6Fs.jpg

This is average looking in 2018. I always lol hard when Zyros and Twisted get called chadlite on this forum. They are both well below average.

These 2 guys are not average but the 2 guys next to him are average(first picture) and the right guy in the second picture is also in the average range

TheVman said:
I've never seen a user here claim they're good looking other than twisted and fart nigga. who u talkin bout?

I have seen couple of such users though, I immediately tagged mods, and got them banned because of bragging.

TheVman said:

My List :

Truecel range
0 = Alien (Nobody considers you human,Burn victims,Deformed)
1-2 = Half Aliens
3 =1/4 Alien. You are still fucked

Normie range
4-4.9 Failed Normie
5-5.9 Low-Mid normie tier
6-6.9 High normie

Chad
7-7.9 Chadlite
8 Chad
9 Super Chad
9.5 Gigachad
10 God of Chadistan

Getlooksordie said:

6v4i75s.jpg

TkRI6Fs.jpg

Both of them are normies jfl calling them a chadlite twisted is like a 5 and zyros 5.5

Facade said:
My List :

Truecel range
0 = Alien (Nobody coniders you human
1-2 = Half Aliens

Normie range
4-4.9 Failed Normie
6-6.9 High normie

Chad
7-7.9 Chadlite
8 Chad
9 Super Chad
9.5 Gigachad
10 God of Chadistan

Accurate!

Facade said:
Getlooksordie said:
6v4i75s.jpg

TkRI6Fs.jpg

These 2 guys are not average but the 2 guys next to him(first picture) and the right guy in the second picture are average

Incel_Dikshit said:
Both of them are normies jfl calling them a chadlite twisted is like a 5 and zyros 5.5
I´d rate both of them a 3/10 based on actually going out to bars/clubs and observing the competition. If you take height and frame into account they are about a 1.5-2/10. Those guys I posted really are average looking and I see a gazillion guys like that on a night out. I live in a major city in Germany btw.

Facade said:
TheVman said:

My List :
Truecel range
1-2 = Half Aliens
Normie range
4-4.9 Failed Normie
6-6.9 High normie
Chad
7-7.9 Chadlite
8 Chad
9 Super Chad
9.5 Gigachad
10 God of Chadistan

0-3 is subhuman for me. no chance of ever getting laid
4-5 is failed normie/incel. very very small chance but i still consider them part of us
6 is normie.
7 chadlight
8-9 chad

if you're 5 and believe you're a low teir normie why not attempt to look max and find your self a 4/10 gf?

Getlooksordie said:

6v4i75s.jpg

TkRI6Fs.jpg

They are not average in ethnic areas this is in high class white areas

TheVman said:
4-5 is failed normie/incel. very very small chance but i still consider them part of us
6 is normie.
7 chadlight
8-9 chad

if you're 5 and believe you're a low teir normie why not attempt to look max and find your self a 4/10 gf?

I am mentally.fucked when it comes to relationships

This is my fate

Getlooksordie said:

6v4i75s.jpg

TkRI6Fs.jpg

if those guys are average im minus 3/10

Getlooksordie said:
I´d rate both of them a 3/10 based on actually going out to bars/clubs and observing the competition. If you take height and frame into account they are about a 1.5-2/10. Those guys I posted really are average looking and I see a gazillion guys like that on a night out. I live in a major city in Germany btw.

thats cope #2 for u tonight

I already have said that I won’t post pics of my face due to getting heavily associated with PSL forums and having my face plastered all over the internet. If you don’t believe that i’m on the same looks-level as Twisted then so be it, i couldn’t care less.

NeverSubmit said:
They are not average in ethnic areas this is in high class white areas

They are typical Chads.

This is  definitely not average even where I live. The guys next to him are average

Getlooksordie said:

Lmaoo. Twisted and zyros are 1-2/10 ? If what you say is true then i'm -100/10. Are you fucking serious dude ? That sounds extremly retarded tbh.

Getlooksordie said:

Wtf where do you live? I live in northern Germany and these guys are rare af.

Facade said:
I like you man don't come up with this mentalcel bullshit to me. iif you have legit autism i understand. but if its "anxiety " then that won't pass. I have anxiety. I still asked at least 30 women out irl. if its really improtant to you to get love and validation how are you not even trying?

Stanx22 said:
Lmaoo. Twisted and zyros are 1-2/10 ? If what you say is true then i'm -100/10. Are you fucking serious dude ? That sounds extremly retarded tbh.

Yeah people stretch the looks theory and hypergamy way too far and it almost becomes comical

you can supress mentality but not looks

Twisted said:
Fuarkk is it really that bad?

I went to a rich sixth form and did get badly mogged there, hence why girls ignored me. I always thought my height and frame were shit and the rest was average but I’d overall be below average but still on the low end of normie.

I wouldn’t dare step foot in a club without 5 inch motorbike boots on, even then I’d get mogged.
Don't listen to him man, he sounds retarded. You look fine you just need a leg lengthing surgery and you would get sex weekly.

Facade said:
They are typical Chads.

This is  definitely not average even where I live. The guys next to him are average
It's really irrelevant to ethnics like me cos a girl who likes white guys will pick an uglier one over me.

Facade said:
Yeah people stretch the looks theory and hypergamy way too far and it almost becomes comical

He posts a lot of retarded posts tbh.

Octopusgun2 said:
I already have said that I won’t post pics of my face due to getting heavily associated with PSL forums and having my face plastered all over the internet. If you don’t believe that i’m on the same looks-level as Twisted then so be it, i couldn’t care less.

Not with that midface and lowerthird. Keep deluding youreself that you are 'pretty'. 
But dont make us crazy about you being as pretty as twisted and that you can get laid. This is not the place for this fakeshit. We dont give a damn what you think, but dont spread lies about being GL if you dont want to give us proof. Youre just scary that we are going to wake you out of youre dream. You dont want to face the truth.

TheVman said:
I like you man don't come up with this mentalcel bullshit to me. iif you have legit autism i understand. but if its "anxiety " then that won't pass. I have anxiety. I still asked at least 30 women out irl. if its really improtant to you to get love and validation how are you not even trying?

I don't have autism. Just a severe form of clincal depression. The gif in my signature describes how I feel since 3 years. The first days without this forum were so bad that my mental breakdowns came back because I felt the loneliness again

Twisted said:
I’m really hoping the mk-677+Aromasin will be enough, I really don’t want to have to resort to LL.

My plates are still open according to the doctors examination but most here think I’ll only get an inch or two. How tall do I have to get in order to make it?

Also at my sixth form (full of rich kids) the average was similar to what OP posted (not as exaggerated). I seldom saw any guys there that were under 6ft and quite a lot of them mogged the entire board.

If your plates are open, then you have a great chance in gaining more inches. If you're lucky you may grow another 3 inches and wear lifts to be 5'11-6' and then go out and slay.

Facade said:
I don't have autism. Just a severe form of clincal depression. The gif in my signature describes how I feel since 3 years. The first days without this forum were so bad that my mental breakdowns came back because I felt the loneliness again
you know how you stop loneliness? you go out and try! I'm depressed too but its more of a "i dont care about anything "depression. If you're really a 5/10 then you can find someone with lookmaxing.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Not with that midface and lowerthird. Keep deluding youreself that you are 'pretty'.
But dont make us crazy about you being as pretty as twisted and that you can get laid. This is not the place for this fakeshit. We dont give a damn what you think, but dont spread lies about being GL if you dont want to give us proof. Youre just scary that we are going to wake you out of youre dream. You dont want to face the truth.
Like I said, you can keep repeating yourself like a broken record but I won’t post my face ever. I’m probably the most self-aware user on here and knows what my flaws actually are unlike some aspies here who think that they’re fucked because they pointy elbows or small wrists. Stay obsessed with me tho.

Octopusgun2 said:
Like I said, you can keep repeating yourself like a broken record but I won’t post my face ever. I’m probably the most self-aware user on here and knows what my flaws actually are unlike some aspies here who think that they’re fucked because they pointy elbows or small wrists. Stay obsessed with me tho.

Like is said you can keep thinking that. But dont go on full bragging mode on incels.is without showing proof. 

The point is you need to stop bragging you do it only to make youreself feel better. We cant see that shit in here read the rules.
We dont want to know how perfect youre life is when you dont want to show any proof. If you want to brag go to lookism. But we all know you get mogged the shit out of there thats why you keep posting here.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Like is said you can keep thinking that. But dont go on full bragging mode on incels.is without showing proof.
The point is you need to stop bragging you do it only to make youreself feel better. We cant see that shit in here read the rules.
We dont want to know how perfect youre life is when you dont want to show any proof. If you want to brag go to lookism. But we all know you get mogged the shit out of there thats why you keep posting here.
Are you okay? Go check your blood pressure.

I never “brag” about me being slightly above average, I only say that I am when someone asks me or when trying to prove a point.

Twisted said:
I need to really be 6ft+ in order to run club game (probably the best alternative to online dating as standards are a little lower there).

I am ordering a pair of 5.2 inch motorbike boots so theoretically I could run it now but that depends on whether or not I can balance myself in them (another place my autism fucks me over as I have very poor balance).

Are they noticable ? 5 inches seems a lot honestly. I remember being obsessed about growing taller from (14 to 17) and trying everything and pseudoscience bullshit to grow taller, but i haven't. Being short had always been a big deal to me and it's the reason i got depression in the first place.

Twisted said:
This is them, they looks fairly discreet.

Also in the UK, most clubs have a no trainer policy so wearing these would be acceptable here

They look good and fashionable actually, i'd love to wear them. I hope you good luck in succeeding with those boots.

Facade said:
TheVman said:
6 is normie.
7 chadlight
8-9 chad
This is my fate

You are a mental fakecel, yet you shit on me because I complain(ed) about being short.
JFL at mentacels.

Twisted said:
Stanx22 said:
Are they noticable ? 5 inches seems a lot honestly. I remember being obsessed about growing taller from (14 to 17) and trying everything and pseudoscience bullshit to grow taller, but i haven't. Being short had always been a big deal to me and it's the reason i got depression in the first place.
This is them, they looks fairly discreet.
Also in the UK, most clubs have a no trainer policy so wearing these would be acceptable here

Only retards use shoelifts, ppl will notice/it looks retarded.

Cynistic said:
You are a mental fakecel, yet you shit on me because I complain(ed) about being short.
JFL at mentacels.

Only retards use shoelifts, ppl will notice/it looks retarded.

You haven't felt real clinical depression if you shit on mentalcels.

Zyrros is a model

Lol, and then there's the opposite. The dudes who say they are ugly but don't want to share pics because they are secretly chad.

I remember a guy from r/incels (no, I think it was hatecels or lovecels actually) who said he had the worst wrists of anyone, and I told him that I did. He's like "post them or I don't believe you." I posted them and he said that he'd rather keep his lol. :'(

TheVman said:
6 is normie.
7 chadlight
8-9 chad

what do you rate yourself on this list? i've only seen your eye area and it looks very subhuman

Facade said:
My List :

Truecel range
1-2 = Half Aliens

Normie range
4-4.9 Failed Normie
6-6.9 High normie

Chad
7-7.9 Chadlite
8 Chad
9 Super Chad
9.5 Gigachad
10 God of Chadistan

I think its 0-3(incel tier), 4-6(normie tier) and 7-10(chad tier)

BigGhey said:
I think its 0-3(incel tier), 4-6(normie tier) and 7-10(chad tier)

7 is already Chatlite but 4-6 is normie tier (If you include failed ones)

i posted my pics and got told by users to "rope myself" and die because i was a fakecel apparently just lol