Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at those who think niggers are "based". They literally burn you to death for raping muh lady

Imagine simping for a smelly fat gorilla.

The western nations are actually the most based because we trick our women into becoming trans and ruining their own bodies, and get our men to beat the shit out of the women in sports by making them pretend to be girls

these are the people who think whites and blacks are totally the same and race is only skin deep

Imagine simping for a smelly fat gorilla.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha:ooga booga shieeeeeet nigga u raped my 15 year old daughter wife nigga, shieeeeet nows we gon have tuh throw a burning truck tire arounf yo neck shiiiiieeet nigga that wuh my 15 year old wife tuh rape

Negroes are the second lowest form of human existence. That an entire civilization was led to believe we can peacefully coexist is an absurdity.
we are not the same caliber of human niggers and everyone else. they are actual monkeys in africa

The western nations are actually the most based because we trick our women into becoming trans and ruining their own bodies, and get our men to beat the shit out of the women in sports by making them pretend to be girls
:feelshaha:

They wonder why people are racist, they resort to fucked shit like this. :feelsUgh:

They also burn to death suspected witches and immigrants.

"Necklacing" they call it when they put a tyre round someone and set it on fire. Savages (literal).

I'm never going outside Abuja or Lagos.

Based Africans.

Most users on this forum are resentful pussies, supporting rape on the one place there's no consequences for their opinions. African MEN stand up for themselves, their family, and community, with no tolerance for disrespect. We could use an injection of primal masculinity into the West.

< niggers
< based
:feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back