Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy JFL at this tiktok white knight

women enjoy rape

Raped women aren't entitled to male companionship.

The song playing at the beginning :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

women enjoy rape
Bluepilled me would've been disgusted reading this, but after what I've read and heard from the whore's mouth, it's clear you are right.

How the fuck are they that effeminate and soy? They act, speak, and look no different than foids and they have the same exact mentality too holy shit. This is the average white male zoomer in 2021

giphy-30-gif.363475

Not one second.

Tiktok is cancer.

CHAD IS COPING HARRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD

How the fuck are they that effeminate and soy? They act, speak, and look no different than foids and they have the same exact mentality too holy shit. This is the average white male zoomer in 2021

giphy-30-gif.363475
Guys below 21 = curly backwards mullets and clean shaven simps
guys over 21: retards with stubble beards

Look at this faggot lol.

of course the cuck has a picture of tranny styles in a dress

Raped women aren't entitled to male companionship.

giphy-30-gif.363475
over for white zoomer "males"
of course the cuck has a picture of tranny styles in a dress
legit insane, imagine raising your son like this. failed parents

Kek. What did he gain by making a video of this? Guess we found the next Calvin Brandl.

she propably enjoyed it , and instantly looses respect for her current BF

and drools over the subject that raped her instead

ofc leave her , no justifications needed

I hate these cucks so much. I wish I could tie a noose around their neck and hang them from a lamp post

The black guy should report them for racism tbh. Maybe they will get cancelled because of monkey lives matter

The black guy should report them for racism tbh. Maybe they will get cancelled because of monkey lives matter
Tiktok is full of garbage. 70% of videos on there are about dating and sex

Based nigger. As for the white knight cocksucker, he's probably a sad virgin in denial.

The only way my girlfriend could've gotten raped(if I had one) was if she slept with another man, i that case I would leave her.

This whole thing is dumb

LMAO I hope hes trolling

But then again it seems like he has a gf, Id go full feminist troll if I had a gf because idgaf

Well, normally, chads don't virtue signal like this. He's most likely some loser who gets only scraps of roast beef.

It's tiktok
Most chads don’t but a minority do

The amount of soy in that vid is staggering.

American fuckboys are Kpop maxxing now?

this nigga really said rape is the most traumatic thing a person can go through, wtf is deficient in normie brains to think that something women routinely fantasise about is akin to anything remotely traumatic like going to war or being emotionally and romantically bereft for decades

Being a truecel living in soyciety is the most traumatic thing a person can go through.

? They act, speak, and look no different than foids and they have the same exact mentality too holy shit. This is the average white male zoomer in 2021

Not clicking because TikTok

Yes leave her because now she is used goods and will start to have rape fantasies