Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at this retarded list

Looks, Money, Status

Basically everything that causes a girl discomfort is a red flag. You might as well switch the genders, girls do the same things, but then the advice is that you should help them with their problems and be accepting of their flaws :feelsclown:

"2. HE DOESN’T HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP EXPERIENCE.

4. HE HAS TOO MUCH RELATIONSHIP EXPERIENCE."

:feelsclown:

You literally can't win with the meme gender, that's why I refuse to play their game. Not like I had a choice in the matter anyway

meme gender why even try in current timeline.

Basically everything that causes a girl discomfort is a red flag. You might as well switch the genders, girls do the same things, but then the advice is that you should help them with their problems and be accepting of their flaws :feelsclown:
Apparently always being in relationships is a red flag. If any guy said that, feminists would accuse him of slut shaming and try to emasculate him and mock him by accusing him of being unable to handle an experienced women

You literally can't win with the meme gender, that's why I refuse to play their game. Not like I had a choice in the matter anyway
This woman has exceptionally high standards. If any guy wrote this list he’d be crucified

It looks like the author projects her sins onto men.

virtue signaling. If the guy is physically attractive, none of this matters at all.

The conclusion is: stay away from women (if you're not a Chad, obviously).

"Jordan White is a lifestyle, sex, and relationship freelance writer with a passion for giving her audience something to laugh about. She is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and despises the heat more than anything. Living is one of her favorite hobbies."

4.jpg

I hate my family

written by some feminist pig roastie.

Red flag: He ain't no chad.