Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jfl at this retard propaganda

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

This shit is like a Call of Duty briefing where they explain the terrorist organization jfl
they make us look badass with the music and clips tbh

Why are you watching this :worryfeels:

not gonna watch

Spooky shit man. Feel like I’m part of a terrorist group.

cant bare to watch ignorant content just makes me feel mad on top of feeling misareble

They're priming people for the new boogeyman. The stereotypical "Arab terrorist" doesn't cut fear into people anymore. They need a new bad guy, one who could be anybody.

Mark my words, there's going to be a small scale false flag attack that'll either get pinned on us, or they'll use some impressionable incel with a host of mental health issues and a mind on the verge of breaking. The goal is going to be the same as always: erosion of civil liberties and the implementation of tyrannical police state laws.

Normies are dumb. This is just publicity for us.

Looks like the bluepilled normie level of knowledge about incels fits into a minute long propaganda video.

They're priming people for the new boogeyman. The stereotypical "Arab terrorist" doesn't cut fear into people anymore. They need a new bad guy, one who could be anybody.

Mark my words, there's going to be a small scale false flag attack that'll either get pinned on us, or they'll use some impressionable incel with a host of mental health issues and a mind on the verge of breaking. The goal is going to be the same as always: erosion of civil liberties and the implementation of tyrannical police state laws.
There's already been multiple "small scale" mass murders committed by incels.

I expected it to focus only on the mass shooters.
Same thing can be done to any group of people.
For example if you hate the LGBT and want to make a video explaining the LGBT you'd only focus on the negatives. ( But of course wah wah inkwells bad wah wah inkwells r killers !!!!! )

scary shit these incels are

of course they only show ER and the negative shit, not the others thing like being shunned by society or being ugly an ugly male literally means you are worthless

me right now
540A2E5A B3DB 4B97 B1D8 C29222624211