Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jfl at this. Numale on r/nofap tried to "improve his sex drive" because he couldn't get his wife off. Turns out he was just being cucked by a bbc

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
[Blackpill] Jfl at this. Numale on r/nofap tried to "improve his sex drive" because he couldn't get his wife off. Turns out he was just being cucked by a bbc
Watch
•••

Ritalincel

Ritalincel
【Zephir】

JoinedOct 21, 2018Messages9,085
7 minutes ago

Rather than be a cuck he should go the OJ route.

Yeah bro, let's not worry about the whole you getting cucked thing and your marriage being in shambles, the fact that you didn't fap for the sake of a relationship that doesn't exist is way more noteworthy.

wow thank YOU for the overwhelming support. You guys are the best. I needed to see these responses

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This thread deserves the [JFL] tag and the [Soy] tag.

Nofap is just a cope for shortdickcels

:feelsbadman: you didn't have to mention being a dicklet, man... that just hurts
Sorry bro.No dickshaming,i'm a dicklet too.
I just want to get to the bottom cause of this NoFap shit

OH NO NO NO NO NO :feelskek:

If you use nofap for any reason other than as a temporary catalyst to low inhib behavior, you're a low IQ turbocuck.

I always wondered when all these numales discover their wife is having an affair, what do they do about the guy? I mean presumably they are aware of who he is. Do they ever have a confrontation with him? Do they ever chase him down? Send him a facebook message? I mean there's some guy who's been fucking your wife for over a year and he's part of the reason why your marriage is ruined and he's walking around going about his business. I don't even know any married people. What do normies even do in these situations?

I always wondered when all these numales discover their wife is having an affair, what do they do about the guy? I mean presumably they are aware of who he is. Do they ever have a confrontation with him? Do they ever chase him down? Send him a facebook message? I mean there's some guy who's been fucking your wife for over a year and he's part of the reason why your marriage is ruined and he's walking around going about his business. I don't even know any married people. What do normies even do in these situations?
Most of them hardcore cope "I was too good for her." "She got bored of me" "I wasn't happy anyways." Dead srs. That is what they tell themselves and other people. Rather than she wanted to fuck a genetically superior male.

Like fucking clockwork

My... I dont know what to soy.

- Aw man the power in my house went out, I better go sleep under a bridge on some trashbags.
- Yea bro, real alpha!

What's the logic with these fools?

- Aw man the power in my house went out, I better go sleep under a bridge on some trashbags.
- Yea bro, real alpha!

What's the logic with these fools?
Are you the spanish guy in the reasonable expectations thread? It's over for you

Its always the man who leaves on reddit

The difference he had sex, most of them there don't.

Numales on reddit getting cucked. Happens every day