Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL at this interaction. LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING. Being a 7+ male makes you superhuman. It is literally a super power.

visage

visage

Banned
-
skip to 2:10 for the lookspill

JusSt Be CoNfIdUnt
jUsT HAvE FUn
JusT BE free from OuTCOme
PERSONALITEEEEEEEEE

I don't get it. Where was the lookspill?

Also...JFL at those roasties saying "doesn't matter....we're hot". The blonde looks like a used up street hooker and the dark haired one is a basic 6/10. Fucking cunts.

Also...JFL at those roasties saying "doesn't matter....we're hot". The blonde looks like a used up street hooker and the dark haired one is a basic 6/10. Fucking cunts.

Whole video was a lookpill? Didnt you notice how all of the females go for the Kinobody while the other guy got ignored?

Whole video was a lookpill? Didnt you notice how all of the females go for the Kinobody while the other guy got ignored?

Yeah but that doesn't relate to inceldom. The guy that got ignored isn't a manlet or subhuman face, he's just fat.
If he was thin and chiseled he'd probably be attractive to.

This isn't a genetics lookspill. It's literally just "women go after the fit guy". Which I think is reasonable. I'm sure guys would flock to a thing girl over a fatty.

"We're hot"
THESE FOIDS ARE DELUSIONAL BUT IT MAKE SENSE SINCE SIMPS ARE GASSING UP THESE BASIC THOTS

I'm always so amazed by all these guys that can roid so hard but not go bald. I don't know how they have the genetics for it. Pretty wild really.

When I did roids my hair started shedding at light speed.

Lol, the fatcel got blackpilled and said "you just got 5 bitches harassing you" :D

i think fat boi is a fag boi

Damn. That’s brutal. Chubby had to watch chad have girls literally throwing themselves at him. They were touching all over the guy while chubby didn’t even have 1 girl interested. This is bringing back brutal highschool flashbacks. This shit is demoralizing, I legit wanted to cry, he didn’t even have to do anything yet those girls were all fucking over him. We’ll never get what Chad gets. This hurts so fucking bad.

Also I just rewatched and they were calling the chubby guy a no name and were annoyed he was even there. This video is going into my black pill favorites.

Normies say it has nothing to do with looks, the blackpill will embrace them one day

Just do intermittent fasting bruh.

Reminder that Foids would rather share a Chad among themselves than date us. Polygyny is desirable to them as long as they are guaranteed access to the top 20% of males. I couldn't help but think of this while watching these cunts throw themselves at Chad, refusing to even acknowledge the existence of the 5/10 behind him.

Foids lack self respect and dignity. They are disposable cum receptacles, and they are vile enough to view themselves as such.

I'm not trying to cope, but Kinobody has rich parents and they basically gave him everything. This seems like he hired them to jew shill.

I'm always so amazed by all these guys that can roid so hard but not go bald. I don't know how they have the genetics for it. Pretty wild really.

When I did roids my hair started shedding at light speed.

It's all decided in the womb. DHT sensitivity.

They were drunk probably which is why they were more flirty

cope

I'll mog that fag when my looksmaxxing is completed or I'll :feelsrope:

Reminder that Foids would rather share a Chad among themselves than date us. Polygyny is desirable to them as long as they are guaranteed access to the top 20% of males. I couldn't help but think of this while watching these cunts throw themselves at Chad, refusing to even acknowledge the existence of the 5/10 behind him.

Foids lack self respect and dignity. They are disposable cum receptacles, and they are vile enough to view themselves as such.

At 2:25 the fat guy cucked himself by pulling the girls in the video. Once he pulled them in, they were all over the chad.

Can't you see he is more confident?

brutal , but kinobody acted in a good way , didnt exclude his friend to talk to whores

Fuck that guy...basically Chad being Chad thinking anyone can gymcel, haircut & shower and get his results. LOL.

That blonde is not attractive at all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back