Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at this girls reasoning on why men have it easier

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
Last edited:
Here is the post if she deletes her's:

Every month the same shit

I'm so sick and tired. Every month I have to go through the same shit over and over and over and over AND OVER again. Even though I have no use for it because I'll never have children.

Why do I have to bleed out of my private parts every month for a whole ass week just because I was born in the wrong body with the wrong chromosomes? It's so unfair.

It's so fucking useless. It's messy and annoying for NO REASON. I wish I was born male. I have always hated that shit since I got my first period, never got used to it.

How do you even get used to something like that? It's literally terror, it's terrorizing. I'm punished to bleed literally my entire life. It feels like the purpose of my existence is to bleed. Being born female is literally a curse.

We are literally born to bleed and suffer in this world. Literal babies as young as 7 years old start bleeding. Imagine starting your suffering that young. I wish I had male private parts and no uterus.

It pisses me off so much that I'll have to go through this useless shit until I'm old. It makes me literally suicidal. I don't want to live anymore. Every single day I wake up and am sad, depressed and annoyed because I'm female. Because I know it will happen again and again and again.

There's no rest from this useless shit. Males have it so easy. They never bleed, they will never know what it's like. They can fuck around without any worries in the world because they'll never have to worry about pregnancies. They can use the other gender to their own advantages while we have to suffer our entire lives.

I don't want to live like this when there's half the population that doesn't have to deal with that shit and uses us. I can't be happy because my existence as a woman is a curse of pain, agony, oppression and suffering.

My life was over the moment I started puberty. My life was so peaceful and I was a free human being back then, but now... I'm so done with this clown world.

Penis envy is step one on the road to trannyhood for foids

are periods actually that painful because I just cant really imagine that being the case somehow

They can use the other gender to their own advantages
How about this:
Just don’t let them.
Oh wait you can’t. Not letting chad fuck you is just too hard. Chad uses you because you want him to use you.

They can fuck around without any worries in the world because they'll never have to worry about pregnancies.
WRONG you stupid bitch.
30-40% of men will never get to "fuck around" at all because females like you will never be attracted to us.

are periods actually that painful because I just cant really imagine that being the case somehow
Foids constantly say it is and there are tons of pop science articles that say stuff like "did you know having a period is scientifically 1000x times more painful than having a heartattack" and most foids believe this without question.

WRONG you stupid bitch.
30-40% of men will never get to "fuck around" at all because females like you will never be attracted to us.
They can fuck around because foids allow the hook-up culture. I have always said liberal sluts and religious foids are two sides of the same coin in a hypergamous world.

Probably not, its probably more just the dread of it all, since there is still a degree of pain and annoying clean up, you would dread the week leading up to your period or whatever

Foids constantly say it is and there are tons of pop science articles that say stuff like "did you know having a period is scientifically 1000x times more painful than having a heartattack" and most foids believe this without question.
Of course, they'd. JFL. It's like reading some propaganda piece in school as a kid.

How about this:
Just don’t let them.
Oh wait you can’t. Not letting chad fuck you is just too hard. Chad uses you because you want him to use you.
You don't understand inkwell!

Those chads are 200iq manipulators preying on poor innocent women!

That foid would actually kill itself rather than threaten to if it lived like an incel for a day

It's a femoid's natural instinct to act the victim in any situation possible.