Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at this cuck

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
69336629_434862143788738_1323144914111823872_n.png

If i did those i would except to fuck her like a horse straight a day. just jfl at cucks tbh he fakes smile

and then she want to fuck chad the next day for free.

I wish I had a boyfriend like you teehee

Jfl at trying to seduce a foid in a place full of horse shit.

Wow and that is the standard for how she should be treated from a friend and why? Just because she got that hole between her legs?

didn't read a word but i hate pics like that

I bet he browsers IT sometimes.

Did read, every single word.

Fuck her.

Cucks and are sad fucking people, I cannot grasp how they can degrade themselves to the point where they will submit to a foid who wouldn't even consider them for a relationship, but would eat chad's shit no problem

This is the state of the overwhelming majority of men in 2019, cucking out and buying shit for a foid who will fuck chad behind your back but say that she does not want a relationship with you (because your genetics are not worthy of her slut self), pure ragefuel, worst part is that society will take it as normal and justify her cruel behavior just because she is a foid

cucks have no dignity

wtf is this cucks pants? borrowed his 5 year old brothers jeans?