Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at this copemaxxer and his anecdotal fallacy

Every single person in the comment section is disagreeing with this massive coper. They all know Chads and foids keep winning all their lives.

typical coper that only analyses financial outcome and not life outcome

those people easily can end up shooting themselves with $500,000 in the bank

So people who are hated by everyone do better in life.

chad only when will they learn
its CHAD ONLY in 2020

"It gets better, you will wage slave with no meaning in life."

even assuming this were true, which it clearly is not. your high school years are still the most important part of your life. i remember seeing studies that say people who were socially unsuccessful in their teenage years, and become "successful" later in life, still retain a sense dread and anxiety over their lives, unable to become at ease with the situation.

even assuming this were true, which it clearly is not. your high school years are still the most important part of your life. i remember seeing studies that say people who were socially unsuccessful in their teenage years, and become "successful" later in life, still retain a sense dread and anxiety over their lives, unable to become at ease with the situation.
links to studies?

Every single person in the comment section is disagreeing with this massive coper. They all know Chads and foids keep winning all their lives.
It's r/unpopularopinion for a reason.

typical coper that only analyses financial outcome and not life outcome

those people easily can end up shooting themselves with $500,000 in the bank
Exactly.

Social outcasts are either very influential and powerful (because of their different view) and change society in some way ( for examples hitler and the nazi party)
or they end-up rotting all day long, there is no middle

The popular kids in my high school all went on to become rich and successful as adults. "It gets better" is massive cope.

The popular kids in my high school all went on to become rich and successful as adults. "It gets better" is massive cope.
how long ago did you finish high school?

link to the study?
would be a good read

survivorship bias. the rest of them roped.

I was the quite,shy kid in school. And here iam posting as a 33 yr old KHHVcel. Not coincidence, i can assure you that.

@JosefMengelecel

At least the rest of the comment section is disagreeing with that dumbass. Popular people from school do better in life. He’s coping way too hard. The only way to make sure the popular kids have bad lives is through othER options

At least the rest of the comment section is disagreeing with that dumbass. Popular people from school do better in life. He’s coping way too hard. The only way to make sure the popular kids have bad lives is through othER options
The popular people from my hs are succeeding while the incels there are going to crummy community colleges barely graduating

It’s always been a thing. There are hierarchies in work places
Exactly. But the 5’2 balding indian is considered as popular as a 6’4 frat boy gigachad in college according to normies jfl

This cope ignores the hikiomori phenomenon

whats that?
Basically, they are japanese guys that are ugly and were bullied at School, after that they grew up to become weeaboo anime/manga/waifu addicted outcast incels that doesn't work nor study.

Basically it's a japanese word for neet.

The difference between those two is that hikikomoris are increasing in a Very rapidly rate as a lot of Young ricecels realize they are going to slave away for a shitty salary and sexless life.

Exactly. But the 5’2 balding indian is considered as popular as a 6’4 frat boy gigachad in college according to normies jfl
True. I am actually hoping that the same thing happening in Japan will happen here were ugly men will drop out of society and become NEETs. If enough people wake up and realize that it’s a waste of effort some sort of compromise will have to happen

True. I am actually hoping that the same thing happening in Japan will happen here were ugly men will drop out of society and become NEETs. If enough people wake up and realize that it’s a waste of effort some sort of compromise will have to happen
Bluepilled movies also show incels becoming chads later in life