Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at this cope

OptimistsUniteOptimistsUniteOptimistsUniteO p t i m i s t sU n i t e

there's not even like a citation or where the study was even conducted by jfl

They pulled this statistic right out of their asses for real this time. Nonsense

They pulled this statistic right out of their asses for real this time. Nonsense
If it was real there would be a sharp drop off for divorcees. Also jfl at only 10% of 18 year olds being in a relationship :feelskek:

If it was real there would be a sharp drop off for divorcees. Also jfl at only 10% of 18 year olds being in a relationship :feelskek:
Yep. Believing most 18 year olds are not in relationships is gigacope. Even thinking most 16 year olds are not in relationships is gigacope.

Just reddit being reddit

just wait till 30 theory

I believe the data on this is similar, but not quite the same as this graph:

D98B48E3 3E92 45B0 80BA 836B30FEB02B

so most young men are single, but it decreases at higher ages

that's not surprising, since past generations found it easier to get relationships and marriages as well. but it won't necessarily work out the same way for people in this generation, though obviously many young, undesirable 'incels' here will just become ordinary betabuxxers in the future

Yep. Believing most 18 year olds are not in relationships is gigacope.
most research does find that the majority of 18 y/o males are single, and a large percentage of 18-20 are virgins

most research does find that the majority of 18 y/o males are single, and a large percentage of 18-20 are virgins
I know. It is getting worse for men, but being KHHV at 18 is still not the norm. It's absolutely insane that around 63% of young men are single and only like 30 some percent of young women are at the same time. Yet normies and foids still deny men have it harder :feelsseriously::feelswhat:

that's not surprising, since past generations found it easier to get relationships and marriages as well. but it won't necessarily work out the same way for people in this generation, though obviously many young, undesirable 'incels' here will just become ordinary betabuxxers in the future
Bluepillers can’t comprehend slopes.

I believe the data on this is similar, but not quite the same as this graph:

View attachment 1281105

so most young men are single, but it decreases at higher ages

True. Tbh it has always been that way for normies, they all have a fairly limited sex life and can only settle with a used up foid at 30 as it is with most marriages. So in reality these statistics wouldn't truly be wrong, nice guys finish last.

@Emba where's your relationship :forcedsmile:

“Just get settled with by whore who sucked and fucked 100+ guys in her 20s bro”

I am not most men tho, I am easily on the bottom 10%, probably lower

If you're 18 you just need to wait 12 years. Hang in there guys