Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Jfl at this cope

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240814 033648 TikTok

Redpillers summed up

being a “low testosterone little girl” is the new chad. prettyboys reign supreme but not tiktokfag will ever acknowledge it

Girls care about face more bevause its immutable. Meanwhile you can control your physique with discipline, which doesn’t matter that much since they mostly care about base genetic quality.

being a “low testosterone little girl” is the new chad. prettyboys reign supreme but not tiktokfag will ever acknowledge it
Dudes that lift weights usually have low test anyways and are compensating for their short height or looks like me

Girls care about face more bevause its immutable. Meanwhile you can control your physique with discipline, which doesn’t matter that much since they mostly care about base genetic quality.

Dudes that lift weights usually have low test anyways and are compensating for their short height or looks like me
I try to compensate for my bad frame and shitty skinny genetics

Didn't u say u didn't go for 2weeks or something? Good luck
Yeah, because of how bad my sleep was. Gonna try to go today though since I don't feel too bad right now.

Yeah, because of how bad my sleep was. Gonna try to go today though since I don't feel too bad right now.
Alright I also went again yesterday but skipped today because I was too tired

Be careful not to glance at any woman recording a tiktok