Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jfl at this clown world. Men live life on “kill me now please” difficultly

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★

This post on cuckit is about a women who ditched her bf Like a coward when confronted and assaulted at night by 2 men. All cucks, white knights, and simps in the comments are saying she should not feel bad or ashamed, and it was just her instincts that kicked into fight or flight mode, and she had no control over it JFL.

Two things, first, the bf stayed behind to defend his gf’s life and almost died whilst doing so, more evidence men live life on nightmare difficulty.

And secondly, imagine if it was the other way around? Imagine if the bf ran like a coward and left the girl to fend for herself against two men, EVEYONE would be saying he is a coward and should kill him self and shouldn’t call himself a man. I hate this fucking word. She should have stayed and taken the ass beating too, or at least everyone should be shaming her a coward for running.

I posted a thread on here awhile back of a guy saying his girlfriend dumped him because him, her and his brother were mugged and he chose to give up his money while his brother fought the robber and scared him off.

good morning

i hate women

I don't really agree, its not a "defend women" thing I'm arguing, its a "you're just a burden so you need to leave" thing

If you are 6ft and out with a male friend who is scrawny and 5ft 2In and two 6ft buff guys (who like to rape short guys JFL) come out to fight you out of nowhere, its retarded for you to suggest that he stay there to fight with you rather than go get help or the police, he would actually only be a hindrance to you, because you can't fight properly if you are worried about keeping him safe

Just like a guy can't fight one guy if another guy is busy trying to rape his girlfriend behind him

Not only that, one of the guys just needs to hold a knife to his girlfriends throat and tell him not to move and THAT'S THE END OF THE FIGHT, he can't do shit, checkmate

You can't engage in a fight if you can't depend on whoever is with you to "hold their own", so it actually is better that she left

The only thin that reddit post showed me is exactly why people should have guns, tazers, batons, etc when they are out in public, a lot of humans are under the delusion that society is "safe", no it isn't, there's always a predator on the prowl and none of the prey ever thinks its going to be them that day

I posted a thread on here awhile back of a guy saying his girlfriend dumped him because him, her and his brother were mugged and he chose to give up his money while his brother fought the robber and scared him off.
Brutal

:feelsrope:
I don't really agree, its not a "defend women" thing I'm arguing, its a "you're just a burden so you need to leave" thing

If you are 6ft and out with a male friend who is scrawny and 5ft 2In and two 6ft buff guys (who like to rape short guys JFL) come out to fight you out of nowhere, its retarded for you to suggest that he stay there to fight with you rather than go get help or the police, he would actually only be a hindrance to you, because you can't fight properly if you are worried about keeping him safe

Just like a guy can't fight one guy if another guy is busy trying to rape his girlfriend behind him

Not only that, one of the guys just needs to hold a knife to his girlfriends throat and tell him not to move and THAT'S THE END OF THE FIGHT, he can't do shit, checkmate

You can't engage in a fight if you can't depend on whoever is with you to "hold their own", so it actually is better that she left

The only thin that reddit post showed me is exactly why people should have guns, tazers, batons, etc when they are out in public, a lot of humans are under the delusion that society is "safe", no it isn't, there's always a predator on the prowl and none of the prey ever thinks its going to be them that day
Nah, I actually have a 5’3 friend, I would expect him to at the very least distract the other guy whilst I try my best to defeat one of the guys, instead of running and me getting jumped and potentially dying. But that’s just me, I see where your coming from though. My friend is also decently strong for his size.

She probably had a threesome with the two muggers but conveniently forgot to mention it

This post on cuckit is about a women who ditched her bf Like a coward when confronted and assaulted at night by 2 men. All cucks, white knights, and simps in the comments are saying she should not feel bad or ashamed, and it was just her instincts that kicked into fight or flight mode, and she had no control over it JFL.

Two things, first, the bf stayed behind to defend his gf’s life and almost died whilst doing so, more evidence men live life on nightmare difficulty.

And secondly, imagine if it was the other way around? Imagine if the bf ran like a coward and left the girl to fend for herself against two men, EVEYONE would be saying he is a coward and should kill him self and shouldn’t call himself a man. I hate this fucking word. She should have stayed and taken the ass beating too, or at least everyone should be shaming her a coward for running.

I know a couple like that. A man and his wife were held up at gunpoint. The husband ran and left his wife behind the gun. Everyone calls him a coward. JFL

I know a couple like that. A man and his wife were held up at gunpoint. The husband ran and left his wife behind the gun. Everyone calls him a coward. JFL
JFLLLLLLLLLLL XDDDD I would dip too in that situation tbhtbhngldedsrs

Men play on veteran difficulty with no ammo and only one life and also x10 grenade spam

This is one of the reasons why you don't go outside at night for muh alcohol and partying. Fucking hell, it's almost like these normies can't recognize patterns.

Good riddance

I thought we were all equal though. She should have stayed and beat both attackers by herself. Remember?

Men and women are equal right?

Fucking dumbass humans.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

I thought we were all equal though. She should have stayed and beat both attackers by herself. Remember?
Heck yeah. She should have showed off her girl-power!

Plus, foids always win at fights...the movies taught me this.

(/s)

Thats kids is the reason why we need guns.

Didnt read, did she fuck the guys who beat up her bf after

Stupid foid doxxed herself cos she can't be bothered to check what her autocorrect suggests :D

He told her to run. Also wtf is a foid going to do get raped?

The real reason she was a burden, is because she's the reason that confrontation happened in the first place, and her being present would've only escalated it further. It wasn't just an unlucky 'wrong place at the wrong time' encounter with some guys who just felt like attacking random people on the street at that time, they were essentially stealing his girl.

It's always a competition between men no matter what when there's a female involved. They sized up her bf and knew they outnumber him, so they were confident he wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight. They were going to humiliate him infront of his girl, make him look weak and unfit to protect her.

Didn't even try to catch her when she ran, further proving they were at worst going to sexually assault her while her bf is down or scared shitless, to really drive the point home. Removing her from that equation not only saved his face, but prevented the situation from escalating even further, probably saved him from an even worse beating too.

Unfortunately he still got fucked, no doubt out of frustration for outsmarting them. They really hoped he would've tried to act heroic and fight them to defend m'lady. In the end he got out with only bruises, and a girl who loves and appreciates him more than ever.

Last edited:
Too bad he didn't have a gun. Send both of those bitches to hell.

Imagine not carrying some kind of weaponry late at night.

They really hoped he would've tried to act heroic and fight them to defend m'lady. In the end he got out with only bruises, and a girl who loves and appreciates him more than ever.

True, he showed self awareness in that situation and he acted quickly, a lot of guys would have tried to fight them with her there so they could show of or some shit, she probably likes him even more now, and she'll definitely trust him with her life, he should probably get a gun, shooting two guys down would be two birds one stone (show your masculinity and keep her safe) :feelskek:

Brutal moggers!