Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at this Brazilian climate.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It's winter here. Yesterday was sunny and the maximum temperature was 27°C. But today it has been cloudy the whole day, and the highest temperature was 15°C :feelsseriously:

@Brazilian Sigma Your thoughts on this ?

Weird, you never expect South American temp. to reach that low. Unless it Chile or Argentina

brazil seems like the biggest shithole know to men tbh

brazil seems like the biggest shithole know to men tbh

I wish I had a girlfriend tbh. I wouldn't mind living here if I could fuck pussy everyday.

never thought of Brazil having opposite seasons

so if I visited during summer holidays I would be there for the winter mind blown

so if I visited during summer holidays I would be there for the winter mind blown

yes. The whole southern hemisphere works like that. Same goes for Australia, New Zealand etc..

It's winter here. Yesterday was sunny and the maximum temperature was 27°C. But today it has been cloudy the whole day, and the highest temperature was 15°C :feelsseriously:
i wish i born in Brasil as Chico

I unironically want to travel, at least briefly, to Brazil. I've lived in the USA my whole life except briefly travelling to Canada once and would like to experience a more sincere, visceral culture like that offered by Brazil.

Yesterday it was hot as fuck indeed for winter.

It's winter in Brazil? lol what a weird country