Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jfl at this bluepill cuck dad

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

just simp bro! :soy:
lemme say some pointless philosophical sounding bs as to why you should! :soy:

the word chivalry makes me cringe

classic soyboy phenotype

this is what women on reddit mean when they say "my hubby", a betabux cuck like this

this is what women on reddit mean when they say "my hubby", a betabux cuck like this
If “your” wife calls you “hubby” you instantly know she’s cheating on you and you should kick her to the curb asap

Just hold doors open for females, you'll get pussy I promise!

Fat mayo faggot

gay gay gay as fuck

Vile creature :feelswhat:

if only all females had tourettes for just one day, then these people could see the truth for themselves

its like how some people need chegg to do their calculus homework

If “your” wife calls you “hubby” you instantly know she’s cheating on you and you should kick her to the curb asap
based

Beardmoggs me into abyss

I bet 1000 dollars it's not his kid

Opening a door for some foid who just opened her legs for chad isn't going to fix my face.

Just hold the door open for her

Attachments

• CFDEE0BB-4156-4FA9-9FF9-0F0D4FC6CCB8.jpeg
    CFDEE0BB-4156-4FA9-9FF9-0F0D4FC6CCB8.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 2
Opening a door for some foid who just opened her legs for chad isn't going to fix my face.
yeah wtf. I am very passive and try to be respectful of other people unconditionally but the fact is "polite and chivalrous" is not what makes a woman sexually attracted to you. it's an extreme oversimplification, just like saying "women only want assholes".

most women have met thousands of guys throughout their life who have been nice to them. of course they aren't just willing to throw away all of their other sexual opportunities and give a "chance" to any random "chivalrous" guy. you need to distinguish yourself, and the best way of doing that is by being sexually attractive. which you don't really have control over in most cases

Last edited:
yeah wtf. I am very passive and try to be respectful of other people unconditionally but the fact is "polite and nice" is not what makes a woman sexually attracted to you. it's an extreme oversimplification, just like saying "women only want assholes". there are such a wide range of factors to your personality that will determine whether or not women respect you as a high value male, and you still need looks just to get you through the door. your moral standing is only one of those many factors
If you're chad, you can literally talk the way Nathan Larson posts irl and foids will drip for your ding.

If you're chad, you can literally talk the way Nathan Larson posts irl and foids will drip for your ding.
of course. but low inhib alpha Chad will still mog a clingy autistic Chad who's always crying and shit. personality only matters once you meet the looks threshold

These are the kinds of men who murder their wives two hours after posting how much they love them on facebook