Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at this blog post. His anecdote doesn’t always match statistics

Ode to the betabux life

None of those children are his and le wifey is fucking the dog

GIGA TERA MEGA PETA ULTRA SUPER COPE

His own writing says that the rich Chad kids turned out to be rich Chad adults living the life, it's the dumb poor truecels who overdosed on drugs. While he was somehow safe from drugs and sex because he couldn't get any.

tenor.gif

i recognize that guy from quora, lol

@dreadtheblackpill

That dude is coping too hard because his anecdote stands out and contradicts statistics

He’s the exception not the rule
wish i could be the exception to the blackpill :feelsrope:

From the blogpost

My wife, who I met when I was 20, was my first and only girlfriend. I was halfway through college before a relationship even had the chance to distract me from my education. Fortunately for me, my wife was also very studious, and made sure we both prioritized our educations.

Wow, must have been hell being him...

But, when you’re ugly, good grades and enough sleep become the only two you can choose from, which makes doing good in school that much easier

Just be ugly, bro.
That makes you super high IQ and ultra motivated, bro.

JFL at this shit :feelskek:

But, when you’re ugly, good grades and enough sleep become the only two you can choose from, which makes doing good in school that much easier

Just be ugly, bro.

I remember South Park made a bluepilled episode about this

I remember South Park made a bluepilled episode about this

Just be ugly, bro.

Is a good cope when you are younger ngl, but the older you become the more you realize that hard work doesn't mean anything in an academic setting, the talented people succeed with little to no effort, while intellectually mediocre people work their ass off to get scraps and for the truly untalented ones it didn't even begin. In school hard work matters, in the higher semesters of university it doesn't.
Was a potent suicidefuel for me that my cerebral narcissism was only a cope.

Furthermore, a modern employer will employ
based on other factors than mere grades and will put an emphasis on "real world experience" (e.g. Did you travel? Do you know the world? Did you work/study abroad? Did you experience different aspects in life?) and working diligently in only one field of study/job for years is a red flag in the sense of a sign of character weakness because this shows that you choose the easy way. A normie who traveled around the globe with different jobs will have a better future perspective than a man who diligently worked in his job and his town for years, because the latter shows a narrow view of the world.

People don't get punished for fucking and partying around the world and getting bad grades (unlike what my parents told me), they have also better economical future perspectives for doing so (as well as more fun-filled lifes). The application process in my uni was a series of brutal blackpills in that regard.

Last edited:
tl;dr the people that had fun in the years that i missed out ended up dead by overdose and this blog is just me expressing how i m relieved from the bitterness that taunted me for years

Holy shit I wish I was that bluepilled.

tl;dr the people that had fun in the years that i missed out ended up dead by overdose and this blog is just me expressing how i m relieved from the bitterness that taunted me for years
I get his thoughts, I wish they were actually true, I truly coped in that manner, but the truth is that the people who had fun in these years by traveling and fucking around the globe have better employment perspectives in the current year than a man who just stayed and worked in his hometown his entire life because they have "real world experience", not even coping with the idea of getting more money is possible in the current stage of the clown world.

My older sister… a stereotypical Southern small town blonde bombshell, managed to make every single one of those mistakes in her teens. Sometime around age 14, one of the boys who was chasing her offered her drugs. She accepted the offer, and thus began her 20-year drug addiction. She got drunk on her 16th birthday (free booze from the guys), got pregnant, dropped out of high school, and spent the rest of her life having run-ins with the law, shacking up with abusive boyfriends, moving in and out of our parents’ house, and never really holding down a stable job.

She died at age 34 of a drug overdose.
Literally just don't do all those things maybe? Just don't do drugs, use condoms or some shit for starters. Is it the hardest part or what? This cuck would be surprised if he knew that you can have a great social life AND be a successful husband later. The time to be young is only 5 maybe 10 years, but you can never be late for betabuxxing and and enjoying your sexual disfunction if you wanted it that much. He thinks he as a youth is not entitled to making mistakes and should instead jump straight on the hamster wheel of parenting, working, betabuxxing for his abusive landwhale wife etc. As an incel/ugly male you are not supposed to have fun and that's a good thing according to him. Bleh, tfu tfu tfu on you, you stupid brainwashed cuck.

Literally just don't do all those things maybe? Just don't do drugs, use condoms or some shit for starters. Is it the hardest part or what? This cuck would be surprised if he knew that you can have a great social life AND be a successful husband later. The time to be young is only 5 maybe 10 years, but you can never be late for betabuxxing and and enjoying your sexual disfunction if you wanted it that much. He thinks he as a youth is not entitled to making mistakes and should instead jump straight on the hamster wheel of parenting, working, betabuxxing for his abusive landwhale wife etc. As an incel/ugly male you are not supposed to have fun and that's a good thing according to him. Bleh, tfu tfu tfu on you, you stupid brainwashed cuck.
i think he wrote that he's 40