Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy JFL at this agecuck user

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
him responding to a creepshot thread of teen foid i posted.

selfish-soyjak.gif

@swarthcel

Last edited:
Yeah just don't sexualize children, green-lace. It's not just for legal reasons. Maybe late teen is fine.

Nowadays teen girls post themselves half naked showing and shaking their asses, i dont see a problem with creepshoting.

Being an Agecuck as an Incel makes no logical sense. Underage femoids are lookist & hypergamies & are sleeping around with boys "Their own Age" Yet Agecucks take an issue with a user sexualizing them???

I believe Agecucks are fine with underage femoids being the biggest sluts in the fucking world as long as it's with boys "Their own age" & not men over the age of 18. There's also troongroomers who try to convince them to cut their tits off & go on T yet Agecucks never object to that???

Nowadays teen girls post themselves half naked showing and shaking their asses, i dont see a problem with creepshoting.
the teen foid i took a creepshot was wearing very short shorts and showing off her bare legs.

the teen foid i took a creepshot was wearing very short shorts and showing off her bare legs.
She most likely already took multiple dicks, bigger and older than ours. Jfl at gatekeeping.

She most likely already took multiple dicks, bigger and older than ours. Jfl at gatekeeping.
He's still whiteknighting for her too.
pretty sure thats ban material right there, being a whiteknight agecuck moralfag.

Being an Agecuck as an Incel makes no logical sense. Underage femoids are lookist & hypergamies & are sleeping around with boys "Their own Age" Yet Agecucks take an issue with a user sexualizing them???

I believe Agecucks are fine with underage femoids being the biggest sluts in the fucking world as long as it's with boys "Their own age" & not men over the age of 18. There's also troongroomers who try to convince them to cut their tits off & go on T yet Agecucks never object to that???
Every single girl from my class dated 20-25 yo guys at 15, agecucking is the most pointless thing in the world.

Every single girl from my class dated 20-25 yo guys at 15, agecucking is the most pointless thing in the world.
the only reason moralfag agecuck normies think men dating teen foids is wrong is because of subjective AOC laws that are made by politicians who fuck teen foids and even younger ones themselves ffs!
i swear, some fags really can't fucking think for themselves :feelshaha:

"They Cleary don't know who they are attracted too, he's grooming them" Agecucks be like.

the only reason moralfag agecuck normies think men dating teen foids is wrong is because of subjective AOC laws that are made by politicians who fuck teen foids and even younger ones themselves ffs!
i swear, some fags really can't fucking think for themselves :feelshaha:
yeah, sexhavers fuck them either way. Those laws are made to put cels in prison for thinking they have a chance.

yeah, sexhavers fuck them either way. Those laws are made to put cels in prison for thinking they have a chance.
men being attracted to younger women and teen girls is perfectly biologically normal.
if @swarthcel could ascend with one without anyone knowing, he would, while calling us pedophiles for want to ascend with one ourselves.

teen foids still dont know where they have holes :soy::foidSoy:
Agecucks are low IQ as fuck. That's if they actually believe what they are saying or are just virtue signalling to gain approval from soyciety & femoids.

Agecucks are low IQ as fuck. That's if they actually believe what they are saying or are just virtue signalling to gain approval from soyciety & femoids.
you and @Mecoja should go and tell that to @swarthcel, it would get him off my arse a bit

men being attracted to younger women and teen girls is perfectly biologically normal.
if @swarthcel could ascend with one without anyone knowing, he would, while calling us pedophiles for want to ascend with one ourselves.
I made you mad huh? And no I wont fuck a little girl, there's a difference between teens pre puberty and past puberty. If you fuck a 16 year old girl past puberty it's not that bad aslong as she doesn't get pregnant, but there's a difference between a 16 year old who passed puberty and a ~14 year old girl who hasn't matured yet, keep crying pedocel and lets pray together that you will never be left alone with a little child

he and guys who say the same thing, if presented with an opportunity would fuck them in a heartbeat, its in males nature to be attracted to younger foids.

He's still whiteknighting for her too.
pretty sure thats ban material right there, being a whiteknight agecuck moralfag.
You're a faggot who wants to see me banned because i hurt your feelings for calling you out lmao, cope and seethe pedo

I made you mad huh? And no I wont fuck a little girl, there's a difference between teens pre puberty and past puberty. If you fuck a 16 year old girl past puberty it's not that bad aslong as she doesn't get pregnant, but there's a difference between a 16 year old who passed puberty and a ~14 year old girl who hasn't matured yet, keep crying pedocel and lets pray together that you will never be left alone with a little child
you never made me mad, faggot and your lying, if you could fuck a teen foid, you would, its in male nature to be attracted to younger foids ffs!
i'm not the only one here thinks that either and also, pretty sure 14YOs are no longer in puberty.

You're a faggot who wants to see me banned because i hurt your feelings for calling you out lmao, cope and seethe pedo
your a soybitch whos whiteknighting for some teen cooze who doesn't even know you existence.
cope and seeth soyboy.

14YOs are no longer in puberty.
I made you so mad that you had to call all your friends and make a post just for me. Ages for Puberty can range widely between 12-18 but the girl you took a pic of clearly didn't pass hers or even started hers in the first place

I made you so mad that you had to call all your friends and make a post just for me. Ages for Puberty can range widely between 12-18 but the girl you took a pic of clearly didn't pass hers or even started hers in the first place
i made a threat to make fun of you for being such a cuck.
srsly, behaviour like yours gets you clowned on here on IS.

your a soybitch whos whiteknighting for some teen cooze who doesn't even know you existence.
cope and seeth soyboy.
I'm not whiteknighting for anyone dumbass and idc if she knows me or not, pedophilia is immoral and destroys children, I will pray you get caught and dealt with by her relatives soon

I'm not whiteknighting for anyone dumbass and idc if she knows me or not, pedophilia is immoral and destroys children, I will pray you get caught and dealt with by her relatives soon
your sperging out and calling me a pedo for taking a creepshot of a teenfoid, sounds like whiteknighting to me, and agecuckoldry too.
you don't even know what a pedophile is if your calling men who are attracted to teen foids pedophiles.

i made a threat to make fun of you for being such a cuck.
srsly, behaviour like yours gets you clowned on here on IS.
No i'm pretty sure you did not. Even now i can taste a hint of rage in your posts, you're just mad you got confronted for the first time for your degenerate behaviour. Pedos are on the same level of faggots and jews and need to be exterminated

No i'm pretty sure you did not. Even now i can taste a hint of rage in your posts, you're just mad you got confronted for the first time for your degenerate behaviour. Pedos are on the same level of faggots and jews and need to be exterminated
and i can taste some rage and soy in your posts.

gtfo IS and kys you agecuck faggot.
nobody will miss a cuck like you

outrageous-and-contempt-hand-gesture-vector-illustration.jpg
Nobody will miss you here and IRL either, this is just a simple forum but for you this is your whole life, thats why you react so extreme when people call you out our disagree with you, your life has no meaning or value

Nobody will miss you here and IRL either, this is just a simple forum but for you this is your whole life, thats why you react so extreme when people call you out our disagree with you, your life has no meaning or value
this forum is your entire life too, thats why your having an autistic soy meltdown rn over a fucking creepshot.
nobody will miss you here either, your a fucking nobody here, your life also has no meaning or value.

this forum is your entire life too, thats why your having an autistic soy meltdown rn over a fucking creepshot.
nobody will miss you here either, your a fucking nobody here, your life also has no meaning or value.
I don't value this forum at all and neither our conversation, I'm only tslking with you rn because there's nothing to do in my job. I get paid to talk to you :feelshaha::feelshaha: and i didn't feel a single Emotionduring our entire encounter while you were so mad that you had to make a thread about me explode my inbox with msg and write on my profile

Last edited:
I don't value this forum at all and neither our conversation, I'm only tslking with you rn because there's nothing to do in my job. I get paid to talk to you :feelshaha::feelshaha: and i didn't feel a single Emotionduring our entire encounter while you were so mad that you had to make a thread about me explode my inbox with msg and write on my profile
If you don't value this forum, why the fuck you on it?
Are you an infiltrator too as well as a White knight agecuck?
That's grounds for a ban.
And I didn't feel a single thing while talking to you either.
I made a thread about you to show how much of a cuck you were being to IS.
All because I took a creeppic of a teen foid FFS.

Last edited:
If you don't value this forum, why the fuck you on it?
Are you an infiltrator too as well as a White knight agecuck?
That's grounds for a ban.
And I didn't feel a single thing while talking to you either.
I made a threat about you to show how much of a cuck you were being to IS.
All because I took a creeppiv of a teen food FFS.
You're very bad at lying yk that? Keep denying it we both know you're as red as a tomato rn And You're trying to ban me too? Holy shut you're fumming rn. No i'm not a infiltrator but I think of this forum of nothing more than a place to talk with fellows either, and there are 4 of forums similar to this one where i can always switch to so it wont be too bad if i get banned here

You're very bad at lying yk that? Keep denying it we both know you're as red as a tomato rn And You're trying to ban me too? Holy shut you're fumming rn. No i'm not a infiltrator but I think of this forum of nothing more than a place to talk with fellows either, and there are 4 of forums similar to this one where i can always switch to so it wont be too bad if i get banned here
I'm not lying about anything.
If you don't value this conversation or this forum, then get the fuck off it.
I already reported you to @Fat Link and @TheProphetMuscle for your cuckholdry, they and other users dont tolerate that.
The sooner they ban your faggy ass the better.
Maybe this is what got your ass banned off those other forums

Last edited:
I'm not lying about anything.
If you value this conversation or this forum, then get the fuck off it.
I already reported you to @Fat Link and @TheProphetMuscle for your cuckholdry, they and other users dont tolerate that.
The sooner they ban your faggy ass the better.
Maybe this is what got your ass banned off those other forums
"SAAR I ALREADY REPORTED YOU SARR, YOU'RE NOT WELCAME HERE SAAR PLS GO NOW SAAR"
8ac0bba350b53e4fa9a649ee28317b62
5saf7o
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

Funny you posting those soupics, when your the faggot going on a autistic, moralfag meltdown over a fucking photo :feelshaha:
There's no meltdown in sight for me pedocel, stay mad nigger and keep stalking and reporting me

There's no meltdown in sight for me pedocel, stay mad nigger and keep stalking and reporting me
And there's no emotions from me soyboycel, stay mad and keep lingering on this thread and getting pissy with me.
Even though you say you don't value this conversation

And there's no emotions from me soyboycel, stay mad and keep lingering on this thread and getting pissy with me.
Even though you say you don't value this conversation
Like i said there's nothing else to do for me rn, so keep entertaining me