Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting JFL at these normies saying "Stop being rude to women and you'll eventually get laid"

• Thread starter Bandit_Marauder
  • Start date
Bandit_Marauder

Bandit_Marauder

Greycel
★★
Like how tf can we be rude when we're so meek, we don't even talk to anyone, let alone the opposite sex.

What is it with them that they always assume incels are rude to women when in reality, incels are very shy individuals who can't even approach women?

It's like every posts in reddit or quora or anywhere else where incels are explaining their problems, the comment section is always full of normies saying "you just need to be a better person" or "stop treating women as sex objects" or something like that like do they even understand incels' situation?

Of course, many incels are misogynists (only developed it because of constant rejection) no denying that but even then, i don't think that even the misogynistic incels who post misogynistic shit in incel forums like this go around harassing women in real life.

Last edited:
Foids are rude to me so I make sure the return the gesture as well:feelshaha:

Whenever you interact with a femoid make her as uncomfortable as possible.

TBH, I can only thing of a handful of times in my life where I've been mean to a woman, and they were 100% deserved. I have no reason to be mean or nasty to someone who has in no way wronged me personally.
Yeah, it makes no sense to be rude to people who don’t personally wrong you. Why would I blame or even hate people for finding me ugly? I know I’m ugly, not like it’s some big secret or anything. If I was them and I saw myself I would probably think the same thing.

I'm probably a bit on the timid side because I don't scream like normies do, but I'm definitely not so shy that I don't talk to people at all. :feelskek: I'm never mean, it would even seem that people (including women) like me, like they do ask for my help with uni stuff (homeworks, group projects etc. ) when they could've asked anyone else, so you can't go for the cope "they hate you because you're so rude/lazy, inkel :soy:", they talk to me out of their own volition sometimes, but when it comes to socialization they "forget" to tell me they're meeting after the class… 10 times in a row. :feelsseriously: I'm more or less a ghost to them, they can't imagine me existing outside of the academic setting.
Outside of a few occurrences, I only get direct hostility online when people start shitting on me when they learn about my nationality, height, lifestyle or see a picture of me. Occasionally I used to get completely unprovoked hate, private messages from strangers going "kill yourself, you faggot :soy:". I wonder how IT would spin it to be my fault. I'm the evil incel promoting toxic masculinity, the hater clearly sensed my evil thoughts based on a photo of my face and a background photo with My Little Pony artwork.

Ted Bundy literally killed Figs and he still got love letters in jail. :blackpill:

At this point it is pure delusion, fabrication and wilful ignorance to blame Men for everything.

I'm probably a bit on the timid side because I don't scream like normies do, but I'm definitely not so shy that I don't talk to people at all. :feelskek: I'm never mean, it would even seem that people (including women) like me, like they do ask for my help with uni stuff (homeworks, group projects etc. ) when they could've asked anyone else, so you can't go for the cope "they hate you because you're so rude/lazy, inkel :soy:", they talk to me out of their own volition sometimes, but when it comes to socialization they "forget" to tell me they're meeting after the class… 10 times in a row. :feelsseriously: I'm more or less a ghost to them, they can't imagine me existing outside of the academic setting.
Outside of a few occurrences, I only get direct hostility online when people start shitting on me when they learn about my nationality, height, lifestyle or see a picture of me. Occasionally I used to get completely unprovoked hate, private messages from strangers going "kill yourself, you faggot :soy:". I wonder how IT would spin it to be my fault. I'm the evil incel promoting toxic masculinity, the hater clearly sensed my evil thoughts based on a photo of my face and a background photo with My Little Pony artwork.
ask tesla he can tell your personality from your avatar :lul::lul::lul:

Yeah, it makes no sense to be rude to people who don’t personally wrong you.
I know, its not their fault for being superior. But their planned out ignorance of the problems I face.. be it natural or unnatural to do so makes me resent the very existence I have been gifted. The more I think about it the more mad I become.

Needless to say it is unforgivable and how would I even go about extracting an apology? An apology for what? For nature being cruel? For their ignorance? They don't even know in their grain sized brain what it is we could possibly be angry or upset about, because they have spent so long ignoring the obvious elephant that it has become second nature to do so.

Even if you asked the question "why?" to a truly truthful individual I fear that the only answer we can receive is "because I could". It is the only thing that makes sense.. if we could have good lives we would. But if the pre requisites are not met to make our lives happy then we are screwed up forever and forgotten.. because it is easy to ignore the malaise then to acknowledge that it exists.. lest they doom society made by Men to be destroyed by Men. Men can make but they can also destroy.

More projection from idiotic normies no surprise there.

"Stop being rude to women"

Meanwhile dudes are beating up women and these femaled never leave them.

unvalued men will always bear an infinite failo. expecting empathy from normies is like expecting stacy to offer you sex

Last edited: