Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jfl at the state of the forum

Puppeter

Puppeter

Luminary
★★★★★
You arw a tallfag too,you are literally 6’1 at 16,i was 6’2 at 16 too so you can be on my height
In 5 years we will have 7ft tall fags here complaining about their hard life

I unironically get heightmogged more on this forum than IRL (I don’t go out much but still)

And those normanscum just keep rubbing it in our faces everytime they open their mouth its muh 6ft that 6ft this i have no idea how are they not banned yet

I unironically get heightmogged more on this forum than IRL (I don’t go out much but still)
6'5 is gigantic there is literally no reason to be an incel any foid will dream for you

And those normanscum just keep rubbing it in our faces everytime they open their mouth its muh 6ft that 6ft this i have no idea how are they not banned yet
Jannies need proper cause :soy:

Tallfags are fakecel niggers. They could easily land a Becky, but they want a Stacy.

6'5 is gigantic there is literally no reason to be an incel any foid will dream for you
tbh, but then they just pull out the “muh deformed face” card when they probably have an average fucking face anyway. Hell even then we had a user here who was a 2017cel tallfag and apparently had brutal acne scars all over his face but it wasn’t long until he deleted his account cuz he ascended with some noodlewhore. I think he was 6’3

tbh, but then they just pull out the “muh deformed face” card when they probably have an average fucking face anyway. Hell even then we had a user here who was a 2017cel tallfag and apparently had brutal acne scars all over his face but it wasn’t long until he deleted his account cuz he ascended with some noodlewhore. I think he was 6’3
Brutal man they just come here to joke with us
Wish we had some identifying system to remove larp normies

Sorry but worse than being a tallfag fakecel is being a zoomercel fakecel
Most here didn't even go to college and claim truecel, very cringe to read, so stop posting

Sorry but worse than being a tallfag fakecel is being a zoomercel fakecel
Most here didn't even go to college and claim truecel, very cringe to read, so stop posting
Imagine going into debt for some shit degree