Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AT THE STATE OF CUCKTEARS ATM

Spidey

Spidey

Peter Parker
-
So everyone knows that any group dedicated to another group like ours is full of saddos who have nothing better to do with their lives than virtue signal, delude themselves and stalk others.
But CuckTears (yes, the only people crying are those cucks) are really struggling even with their obvious cherrypicking. I haven't checked it in a while but someone made a thread about a CuckTears member threatening them so I went to find it yet when I did, the stupidity all came running back.

They also have no excuse for cherrypicking "extreme views" because when they comment on them, they refer to all INCELS...

One of their most potent copes is that we are all just gay for Chad hur dur hur. They keep this up along other bullcrap such as muh personality, muh we don't listen, muh no empathy, muh all crazy and it's just retarded.

But the thing they do the most is strawman. They know we are right so they have to continually lie about our nature and what we do and pick a bunch of triggering posts so they can feel better about themselves. But now it's just too obvious.

Apparently we are the gay ones but they turn this:

into shit like this:

and

Just lol at the irony of broadening the incel's shoulders, removing his wide hips and fat rolls, and then giving him a nice jaw line and harmony. IT'S BECAUSE THEY KNOW OUR LOOKS THEORY IS CORRECT.

But that's not the full extent, most of us here know that CuckTears has a lot of incels in denial so CuckTears has started some "Weekly Advice Thread" to bluepill them.

It's basically full of:

"dont let ur height define you"
"looks theory is all bogus even though they derived it from multiple studies"
"stay away from incel forums".

JUST FUCKING LOL AT HOW FAR THEY GO AND OBSESS OVER MUH MISOGYNISTS

yeah incels are so wrong, let's just waste hours, days and months of our lives trying to provoke them and delude ourselves we're right

latest

200.gif

Jfl the virgin a Chad-lite now?

Women trying to understand men is a joke anyway, they can't even self-reflect. Females aren't at all self-aware, they act entirely on instinctive emotions. Men are the thinking gender, which is why all the great thinkers in history have been men.

The virgin has Orb's physique

Fucking lol @ that gay fan art.

Like you said, the fact that they drew the virgin that way proves the blackpill. He looks like the cartoon version of when femoids say "I like guys with glasses."

These reddit retards always inadvertently reveal their bullshit. It's like this one thread I saw on /r/niceguys where the top post literally said "He's too cute to be a niceguy." Then the other responses had to cover for this slipup.

"
These reddit retards always inadvertently reveal their bullshit. It's like this one thread I saw on /r/niceguys where the top post literally said "He's too cute to be a niceguy." Then the other responses had to cover for this slipup.

Well I'll be damned.

They aren't worth anyone's time

they don't even link to this place anymore tbh

Like you said, the fact that they drew the virgin that way proves the blackpill. He looks like the cartoon version of when femoids say "I like guys with glasses."

The people on /r/niceguys are so cringey

Good writeup. I don't understand how they don't see the irony in their actions especially with the Chad and Incel picture where they made the incel a chad-lite as others have pointed out. Most of the time IT users repost content it's just because they need their fellow bluepillers to convince them that they are right. "This thing this incel just posted is totally crazy right?!?!" I dislike that whole aspect of Reddit where people form reaction subs like it, bp, cringeanarchy, drama, srd, etc. where they go to reaffirm positions on controversial topics and then call us an echo chamber when we even argue on tenets of our own ideology

Who ever made that art in the original post is a fucking waste of talent.

CuckTears are beneath us. They just fail to know when they are beat.