Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JFL at The Standards of teen girls my age.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Even the ugliest guys that they passed mogged me its over

These are the empowered creatures telling you that you need to improve yourself btw.

This is what human advancement looks like to them.

20200120 150922

Can u beat them down pls (in roblox)?
Yeah, quite easily tbh. In all honesty you could too. Women aren't a physical threat to any creature thats a male. They seem to forget this though thanks to being able to hide behind a glass screen.

20200221 110506

TikTok is genuinely crazy, I thought foids were bad in 2013 when all this insane SJW shit was just hitting the mainstream (and they were) but this is just next level, it's actually frightening JFL.

It is quite funny how we don't even need Tinder experiments and shit anymore, foids themselves will just spew the blackpill through their INSANELY high standards on their own social media.

They can't fucking lose either, I noticed this on a Chadfish recently, a butterface 3/10 foid was talking about her best "features" and legit claimed her face was one of them :feelskek: I couldn't believe it when I realised she was being serious, but that's what you get when MANGINAS inflate the ego despite getting nothing out of it whatsoever. OVER.

Yeah, quite easily tbh. In all honesty you could too. Women aren't a physical threat to any creature thats a male. They seem to forget this though thanks to being able to hide behind a glass screen.

View attachment 394715

This why the sexes can't and never will be equal without supressing men.

We're more fit to do physical labor, smarter and have more will/drive.

Of course soyciety will never accept this and so they hinder men at every turn and put foids on a completely undeserved pedestal because they're in control of sex:rolleyes:

MEN ARE THE SUPERIOR GENDER

They passed on all the ehtnics

Brutal JBWpill

its over for chad, if they can't win no one can, worst part is, those foids are ugly.,
but not all women are like that :soy: , as if that makes it ok, the same soys who say that say all white people are trash when one nigger is killed and say its is unacceptable, which if that is, then foids doing this isn't acceptable if even a small no. do
these days, its gigachad only out there

its over for chad, if they can't win no one can, worst part is, those foids are ugly.,
but not all women are like that :soy: , as if that makes it ok, the same soys who say that say all white people are trash when one nigger is killed and say its is unacceptable, which if that is, then foids doing this isn't acceptable if even a small no. do
I agree but why the nword I'm blk and I don't care I feel like you put that there to trigger normies :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
TikTok is genuinely crazy, I thought foids were bad in 2013 when all this insane SJW shit was just hitting the mainstream (and they were) but this is just next level, it's actually frightening JFL.

It is quite funny how we don't even need Tinder experiments and shit anymore, foids themselves will just spew the blackpill through their INSANELY high standards on their own social media.

They can't fucking lose either, I noticed this on a Chadfish recently, a butterface 3/10 foid was talking about her best "features" and legit claimed her face was one of them :feelskek: I couldn't believe it when I realised she was being serious, but that's what you get when MANGINAS inflate the ego despite getting nothing out of it whatsoever. OVER.

Dumb thots right swipe is match.

View attachment 394715
I like and have fantasies about killing women for no other reason other than existing @FBI eat ur heart out (minecraft ofc )

Foids know no bounds on hypergamy. These foids would be trucel tier given they were born with a dick

Absolutely brutal and beyond over. The collapse of monogamy and the traditional family was always going to lead to this. There's also very intelligent reasons why big-brains of the past warned us about giving women the rights to do whatever they want.

Accurate depiction of girls' standards back when I was in high school, and now college. They're all like a hive mind, JFL.