Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL at the sex thirst from humans, from each gender

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
This is specifically for chads and staceys.

From my catfishing experiments ive noticed a few things

1. Chad gets a shitton of matches
2. Chad can not reply for a whole month, finally reply, and the female will still keep messaging him
3. All chad needs is at least one picture of himself. chad cant be creepy or sexist. He doesnt even need a bio
4. Some women do message first, but its less than what normies lead you to believe. ( it really is rare)

4. Stacey gets 50 matches in less than 30 minutes
5. Chad can get as many matches as stacey but it will take a hell of a long time. It still takes a MONTH minimum for chad to reach staceys match count after a few days
6. women in general dont even need to have picture of herself, she can just have a background photo and get matches
7. stacey doesnt need a bio, stacey just needs to have one photo. stacey doesnt need to be interesting, male thirst is just too high she can just make an account and watch the match/ likes SOAR
8. As soon as a guy matches, he will message instantly/ whenever he receives phone notification

That's true,this is why I don't use tinder it would do my head in.

2. Chad can not reply for a whole month, finally reply, and the female will still keep messaging him

People here unironically think Chad needs a level of NT to get a girl. The NT obsession on this forum is beyond retarded.

chad always wins