Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL at the amount of bluepilling in this reddit thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
Those people have no honour. Dishonest bastards. Being hurted by the truth is far better than lies that help you sleep at night.

I would go tell him how subhuman he is but i'm suspended

Reddits feel good woke culture would ban anyone giving an opposing or negative opinion. Imagine going on reddit to ask if you're attractive. What a cuck.

Ee3

I want to be honest with you. When I look at someone I can usually think of what kind of surgeries could help him. This dude? I dont fucking know. He looks so fucking non-harmonic it's crazy.

He should join us
ofc
I want to be honest with you. When I look at someone I can usually think of what kind of surgeries could help him. This dude? I dont fucking know. He looks so fucking non-harmonic it's crazy.
Yeah it's beyond over for him little creature

Filled with bluepills

There is no hope

he mogs the ethnics here. but yeah he is def incel in the west. maybe he can get a nooflewhore when he has some job

He's 4/10 and mogs me. He can looksmax though.

Last edited:
Even in normie scale he's below 4 tbh. He's a truecel.
Truecel requires big deformity that he doesn't have. StBlackOps2cel is 2/10 looking and this guy mogs StBlackOps2cel. So clearly, he isn't 2/10 looking. 3/10 could be.

Truecel requires big deformity that he doesn't have. StBlackOps2cel is 2/10 looking and this guy mogs StBlackOps2cel. So clearly, he isn't 2/10 looking. 3/10 could be.
I rate him as a 3/10 in the normie scale cuz he has the lots of failos such as weak jaw, big forehead, recessed hairline, no eyebrows, shitty facial symmetry, too pale. Over for him.

Its over for him

I rate him as a 3/10 in the normie scale cuz he has the lots of failos such as weak jaw, big forehead, recessed hairline, no eyebrows, shitty facial symmetry, too pale. Over for him.
Yep over for him, meanwhile his looksmatch getting pounded by guy out of her league.

Yep over for him, meanwhile his looksmatch getting pounded by guy out of her league.
Even 6/10 guys are struggling to get laid if their height is average or below average and have no social circles. It's over for sub5 males unless they're white in SEA. Foids cannot lose. It doesn't matter if a foid is 3/10, fat or crippled she will always find many betas willing to be her obedient slaves sadly