Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JFL at teen burgerflippers who think they deserve a stimulus payment

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
The government has put a halt , meaning that those under 18 and living with their parents will not receive a stimulus payment. LifeFuel. I hate all of them
SelfEntitledFucks

If you say "maccas" instead of McDonald's you don't deserve to be alive

I'm 20 and a fulltime student but I've never worked in my life. Will I still get it?

It's Australian
why do Australians call it maccas? I've heard it called that before but never understood why. some level of brain damage from being upside down all the time or what?

why do Australians call it maccas? I've heard it called that before but never understood why. some level of brain damage from being upside down all the time or what?
Takes less time to say. Rolls off the tongue better too.

Hope I get mine soon or I may be homeless

Burger flippers

Fuck those retarded wageslaves

Anyone can get it. Even if you never worked a day in your life. JFL at not getting stimulus check

Anyone can get it. Even if you never worked a day in your life. JFL at not getting stimulus check
Yes but you need to be over 18. These fags are under 18 and live with parents still in high school. They don't deserve shit

If they're incel and wage slaving that early then they 100% deserve the sad pennies that check is for copes. Fuck off and eat shit, faggot.

If they're incel and wage slaving that early then they 100% deserve the sad pennies that check is for copes. Fuck off and eat shit, faggot.
No. They're foids. Look at the comments.

No. They're foids. Look at the comments.
If theyre foids, absolutely, they don't deserve shit. They can just go on Snapchat and check their 1000 unread messages to feel good? Normie wageslaves males on the other hand need every penny they can get to invest in copes or maxxxing.

If theyre foids, absolutely, they don't deserve shit. They can just go on Snapchat and check their 1000 unread messages to feel good? Normie wageslaves males on the other hand need every penny they can get to invest in copes or maxxxing.
Yes as incel and low tier normie males work very hard.

Yes but you need to be over 18. These fags are under 18 and live with parents still in high school. They don't deserve shit
:lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Chad's and Stacy's deserve 0 no matter the age tbh