Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jfl at sub8 theory copers (+those who negate mentalceldom)

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
This is your tipically sub8 theorist: "Look broooo if you don't get any girls you are literal genetic trash, is either chad or btfo bro" while this statement has some truth in it, it is by no way absolute.

Okay, so most men are sub8, but most men are still having some action, or at least I see fucking literal normies with nothing special getting it. Yeah it's fucking true that chad will get girls just by breathing but that doesn't men that all men are fucked, we still live in a society. Maybe women will not lust after sub8 men but at this point who fucking cares, it's just about getting your dick in her vagina so you get rid of that lack of Oxycontin that it's fucking up our brains. What I am trying to say is that sub8 have a very small possibility but you need to be very fucking perfect.

This is when mentalceldom comes in. You may be a 5 facially, maybe a 6; but if you lack a proper social circle and/or aren't nt YOU ARE FUCKED. No woman would bother for 2 seconds with an autistic 6 without friends to show for something when she can have popular nt chad at her feet. Jfl if you think that when a girl called me "you are an aspie lol" without knowing me for more than 30 minutes didn't affect my chances at all then you are delusional. You may say however, that she called me that because I wasn't Chad, well no shit but she wouldn't have had called me that if I weren't an aspie too. I was being called an aspie while my nt 110% friends have all gf and sometimes get lucky while I'm always relegated as an outcast.

Sub8 theory is a meme, it is true however if what you are looking for is a virgin white western wife due to the fact that women entitlement is fucking insane; but if you are just trying to get you sausage wet or strike a sneaky jbf (just be first) then all you need to be is young, nt and have somewhat of a social circle. That goes for all nt youngcels here (however if you frequent this site I am sorry but you probably aren't that much of a neurotipical pal), try your best to ascend and cross your fingers, because once your youth is gone (and with it your hair and skin probably too) then you dun goofed big time.

ahahah

Life starts at chadlite

Normie do get sex, ok.. but its landwhales. Normies do get married.. ok but they end up being divorce raped or cheated on(loyalty raped)
On paper they have it better than us but i would rather be incel that fuck a landwhale and be divorce raped.

ahahah

Life starts at chadlite

Normie do get sex, ok.. but its landwhales. Normies do get married.. ok but they end up being divorce raped or cheated on(loyalty raped)
On paper they have it better than us but i would rather be incel that fuck a landwhale and be divorce raped.
muh life starts

life starts at 5'11" bloated braindead 17 yo nt normie zombie dude I know who already got his dick sucked by some females (none of them a landwhale, hanks God those creatures aren't that common in Spain), maybe if he settles down he'd be fucked but as for right now he lifemogs this entire fucking forum

muh life starts

life starts at 5'11" bloated braindead 17 yo nt normie zombie dude I know who already got his dick sucked by some females (none of them a landwhale, hanks God those creatures aren't that common in Spain), maybe if he settles down he'd be fucked but as for right now he lifemogs this entire fucking forum
Is he white? Status, money? Elab a bit.

If he fucked an average female he mogs us through Mariana Trench and back

obviously white, normal status, normal money, basically your literal typical normie

still a virgin but made out with a lot of them and got his dick sucked by average females
Ah, im just gonna cope and say it was a pity blowjob :lul::lul:

yeah you're right, but what can you do? good luck getting a good social circle once you're out of the educational system.

the only friends you'll make are some broken guys and weirdos and outliers just like yourself, not anyone who knows young chicks, or even anyone who knows anyone who knows young chicks.

Here's what I believe
Sub-8:This is life for 99.9% of people. Below 8, you won't have girls approaching you
Sub-5:Life is significantly more difficult. Not impossible, but difficult. You are doomed to either celibacy or betabuxxing.
Sub-4: It's over boyo

8: no effort zone
Sub8: some effort zone

5: roastie beef in 30s if good boy(cuck)
Sub5: it never began

Mentalcels are truecels.

If you are a 7.5 people will interact with you and make you NT. You will have a social circle. And foids will interact with you. No effort on your part. Should be sub 6.5 theory tbh. I can understand mentalceldom hampering average to above average guys. They should all still be killed though for failing life on normal/easy mode

Autism is a death sentence. Girls are freaked out by my behavior even when I try to act normal and polite.

Don’t even bother trying if you’re not NT tbh.

Autism is a death sentence. Girls are freaked out by my behavior even when I try act normal and polite.

If you were GL they wouldn't be freaked out

Autism is a death sentence. Girls are freaked out by my behavior even when I try to act normal and polite.

girls are disturbed by 90% of things I say/do even when I really don't pretend something fuck yeah
If you were GL they wouldn't be freaked out
damn thing we aren't good looking and most people aren't too

Mentalceldom is only legit when 6> thinks he's >=6 and so conveniently blames mythical mentalceldom.

Last edited:
What's your excuse then op ?

What's your excuse then op ?
Not trying harder probably, but believe me I do try (also being sub8 and aspie)

Exactly, sub8 fags don’t want to believe that they are gutter trash, you don’t have to be a male model to get laid ffs