Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at streetwear cels

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Kids who try to compensate for their subhuman genes by wearing shitty edgy streetwear brands. It's almost always a subhuman I see wearing a "supreme" cap. They take this identity in compensation for their ugly looks

Only Chads / normies can wear what they want :/

Kek, it's always funny seeing subhuman looking hypebeasts, all those faggots are doing is wasting money, it ain't going to get them laid.

Fashionmaxxing is one of the easiest improvements you can make to your SMV value.

Chinese guys at my uni do this. They don’t realise its over

streetwear is CRINGE. like women give a shit about the price of your clothes. if anything it makes you look like a low iq tryhard

I have never seen this cause I'm one of the only incel in my high school, the closest to this would be a short would-be-chadlite wearing a hoodie to go with his chad haircut

Fashionmaxxing is one of the easiest improvements you can make to your SMV value.
If u get the right fashion. Not generic supreme bape shit. People who really know what they're doing can make up for subhuman looks tho. I'm talking about like ian connor

And it's not even hard if you actually try. Doesn't need to be the best brands, can even be counter productive

fashioncels in general piss me off

Kids who try to compensate for their subhuman genes by wearing shitty edgy streetwear brands. It's almost always a subhuman I see wearing a "supreme" cap. They take this identity in compensation for their ugly looks

I knew it in my fucking guts fashion was pointless when I was ugly.

Saw a chinless ethnic with an undercut. When I say chinless, I don't mean recessed. His chin and neck were literally fused together. It's over for him

All those clothes do is attract guys looking to rob you.

Chad will MOG you wearing a bin bag.

If youre over the age of 17 and dress like a korean twink you should shoot yourself.

Attachments

• images-61.jpg
    images-61.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 27
Streetwear looks like utter shit

reminds me of lookism manwha, top kek.

Look at this Casey Neistat tier subhuman (from 7:22)

The fucking cope is real with this one, spending 1,6k on clothes and still looking like a subhuman, lmao.

Saw a chinless ethnic with an undercut. When I say chinless, I don't mean recessed. His chin and neck were literally fused together. It's over for him
fucking rip.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back