Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at short, skinny framecels with small dicks. what the fuck??

• Thread starter Jihad's my cope
  • Start date
J

Jihad's my cope

Banned
-
you can never call yourself a man if you're short with small dick and a skinny framecel bitch.

you could go full tranny and no one would ever think you were a "man" before.

being short can work sometimes, but only if you're a masculine jacked beast with a 9" dick. like a tyrone nigger or some shit.

but if you are the other type of short guy like the majority of them, it's beyond over.

it's beyond over..

I am tall, skinny framecel with big dick. Is it over for me?

NeverSubmit said:
I am tall, skinny framecel with big dick. Is it over for me?

depends..

if you're under 6'4" and your dick is smaller than 8x6, then yes.. it's beyond over for you.

but it also depends on face. if you're ugly as shit, then it's beyond over indeed. 

the end. 

you lost.

[quote="Jihad']

depends..

if you're under 6'4" and your dick is smaller than 8x6, then yes.. it's beyond over for you.

but it also depends on face. if you're ugly as shit, then it's beyond over indeed. 

the end. 

you lost.
[/quote]
It's over for me then my face is average but women don't like it

I know, I have to live with this shit every fucking day. tallcels don't know real pain.

I don't see many people who fit this description tbh. Most skinny guys are tall. Lankletneosis is EVERYWHERE.