Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at r/foreveralone

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
03051ak7v9551.jpg

Cope

JFL at this coper. Just because he's comfortable being single doesn't mean we are as well. I will never be OK with my own inceldom

r/foreveralone is just for incels who don’t want to be called incels. Then again Reddit themselves nuked my account so I have no way of telling them that

hoo boy. cope levels are too high in this one

But where are some good things that only arise from being single? He merely listed some of negative moments of having a gf. Are there any innate upsides of loneliness? Spoiler: there is none.

Last edited:
But where are some good things that only arise from being single? He merely listed some of the negative moments of having a gf. Are there any innate upsides of loneliness? Spoiler: there is none.
You can plan your suicide without your gf calling the police :feelsokman:

You can plan your suicide without your gf calling the police :feelsokman:

Yeah, even if you half ass your suicide there will be nobody to find you and call the authorities in time. You'll die regardless. #successstory

JFL at this coper. Just because he's comfortable being single doesn't mean we are as well. I will never be OK with my own inceldom
He's not comfortable.
He's just listing out the good things.

I think FAs are just blackpillers who haven't been traumatized and/or have good families.

Yeah also no stds or child support. That said I'm sure most would chance it for sex....

I'm fine with being incel