Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at people insulting each other here with word 'fakecel'

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
I fucking wish I was a fakecel, so I could get a gf, GTFO, and live a normie life :cryfeels:

What the fuck would compel a non-incel to browse this forum? If I woke up as Chad tomorrow morning, I sure as hell wouldn't return.

What the fuck would compel a non-incel to browse this forum? If I woke up as Chad tomorrow morning, I sure as hell wouldn't return.
They come here , because we have good personalities .

Some people on the web unironically think that I am too good-looking to be an incel. Like if I looksmaxxed to low normie tier it would undo my tiny ugly dick, fried brain and years of social deprivation which make me behave autistic. What a joke. I may be not truecel, but I am wizard, ok?

What irritates me is volcel discussion on the forum. "I want only virgin, but I am not a pedo so only 18+ virgin, but I am edgy memesogynyst too, so in fact I don't want anyone". Oh, fuck off then.

What irritates me is volcel discussion on the forum. "I want only virgin, but I am not a pedo so only 18+ virgin, but I am edgy memesogynyst too, so in fact I don't want anyone". Oh, fuck off then.

Look buddy, I just want a 8/10 trad christian virgin blonde blue eyed GF who is loyal and has a good personality. I don't see how I could be a volcel

Can't stand these people. Especially insulting when you've tried everything and know these kinds of people can get holes.

just fakecel-maxx bro

nobody thinks i'm a fakecel. It's over :cryfeels:

The most popular users are probably mental Chads and prettybois.

the retards that go on about must be deformed midget asiansandnigger 1/10 only and all above that gtfo :feelstastyman: