Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jfl at paying money for a brand new game then having to wait for it to download

visage

visage

Banned
-
its bad enough paying for this overpriced shit then you gotta wait FUCK THIS LIFE

its over for spidermancels

its over for spidermancels

What I hate most is that you don't even get "the" game but just the minimalist version of it. The trend obviously is that you need to spend extra money to get all the cool shit, either as downloads or in specific editions. This pisses me off the most.

You can't just buy THE game, no you buy "a" version of the game and then you buy extra shit for the game. Then you have the "Gold" Edition but need to open an account here so you can buy virtual bucks there and use these virtual bucks to buy the sword from the Platinum edition and the horse from the pre-order edition and so on adn so forth, it fucking sucks. I would play much more video games if it weren't for shit like this!

NEVER PAY FOR A VIDEO GAME FROM A LARGE COMPANY
Nintendo is a big company right ? But how i am suppose to caught them all if i don't pay for every game ? :feelscry:

Nintendo is smart because you need to buy their console to play their games, so playing for free is much more difficult. I own a 3DS and several soyemon games too.
Handheald gaming is now the ''incel'' cousin of gaming, it died because fags are spenting their money on new phones and choose to play shitty games there , than playing real games on a console. But tbh i agree spending money on companies like Activision, EA or Konami is a waste of money.

what spiderman is out?

Fuck, so many games I want to pay for at full price on release.

It's over for minimum wagecels.

You can mod majority of the consoles out currently to play backups (Free games) - Howto step by steps are on youtube.

I've modded my PS3 currently to do that - you can also do it with the Switch and PS4 but i dont own those

I think that every game should have an HD texture pack as a separate download. As I understand, the textures are the bulk of the game size so that way you could start playing very quickly. Also it would make it run better (or run at all) on older hardware if you simply opted not to install the texture pack and instead used the low res ones :)