Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at Paul Watson

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Makes a video bashing incels, and then makes this:

PJW is another 6-7 where "just b confident bro" works for the scraps he fucks, and if we try his masculinity, we get arrested for harassment. And because he isn't arrested, he assumes it is similar for all males. Lolz.

Paul Joseph Watson is annoying. All he talks about is tik tok lately as if he's made some revolutionary discovery that 12 year olds are rebellious

PJW is another 6-7 where "just b confident bro" works for the scraps he fucks, and if we try his masculinity, we get arrested for harassment. And because he isn't arrested, he assumes it is similar for all males. Lolz.

Paul joseph watson following prison planet about to check out 7919611

Exactly

Well he sure behaves like a phaggot in any case.

Just don't give a fuck bro! Women will come to you!

iTs NoT rOcKeT sCiEnCe

PJW is a retard but his boomer audience doesn't know much better

To think I used to be a subscriber.

He just goes wherever the wind blows.

Alex Jones is the only one of these right-wing populists whom I can watch and bear. After all, he is very entertaining and funny.

There's something I hate so much about that faggot, I'd love to crush him with my hands, he's one of the few people on YouTube that really annoys me

That guy's content is 95% garbage imo

Jawline mogs me

PJW is a retard but his boomer audience doesn't know much better
His audience isn't boomers, it's Gen Z kids. Seems like most conservatives are Gen Z, most (right-wing) boomers are libertarians

Gay guy telling straight men what it's like to try to get women ... Sure that makes sense.