Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at normies struggling financially and can't even save 100$/month and still got student loans in their 40s

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Atleast I am better off then them financially. Eat out whenever i want, buy whatever I want, no stressing about kids, chill with friends and still save some money and grow it annually. Only stupid thing is student loans.

By the time these boomers finish their payments on their houses, they would be dead lmao and the property would go to their slut daughters whose
only known skill is to suck chads cock. Poor guy working 3 jobs simultaneously to provide for his ungrateful family, daughter probably sucks dick behind their back and is likely to be a teen mom since they are low income. Major lifefuel if you ask me

Last edited:
Happy7

The government should pay free college for everyone.

They are already paying free college for me, but this is an evil government that gives out loans and makes people debt slaves for life.

The jews know what they are doing.

If the government didn't give 100% federal guaranteed student loans and 100% backing to private loans tuitions wouldn't cost so much.

The jews got the tuition rigged to the max amount students can borrow.

Now if they allowed bankruptcy that could also work, but this is the only debt that's for life. They will even garnish social security benefits to collect (no other type of debt can they do this).

A truly evil, sick government, and an evil, sick country.

College is for liberal moralfag cucks

the guy is married with family but nearly poor

the supreme gentleman had tons of dollars to spend but died alone

JFL dudes gonna rope once she divorce rapes him anyways

Meanwhile, I was paid to go to community college and am currently NEETing with no debt and 5 figures in savings.

Meanwhile, I was paid to go to community college and am currently NEETing with no debt and 5 figures in savings.

Did you get a scholarship or something. idk how it works in America.

What are Incels economy like?
For me 500 USD goes to the savings account every month and I usually have the same as surplus on my spending account by the end of the month. :feelsthink:

Not gonna lie though, in my past I used to spend $1000+ on prostitutes a month and save nothing. :feelsbadman:

College is for liberal moralfag cucks

Many majors and colleges it is. I'm going for the highest paying STEMcel job there is. It's worth it buddy boyo, even dealing with the hell of living here, for what I will get in due time.

Like Eggy said "Welcome to the future baby!"

Therapy is a scam.
College is a scam.
Marriage is a scam.

Same I have about $15,000 in liquid funds mostly from government financial aid

i love to laugh at student debt too. they think they're so high class and smart because they went to college but really they're fucking idiots who just got into a lifetime of debt just to blend in and to work in a job they could've gotten without a degree.

i love to laugh at student debt too. they think they're so high class and smart because they went to college but really they're fucking idiots who just got into a lifetime of debt just to blend in and to work in a job they could've gotten without a degree.

am i supposed to shed a tear for this dude? he wanted a big house, with a yard, he wanted college, he took on a 30 year mortgage.
pay up motherfucker.
the 2nd woman pays 200$ a month for a car lease. i mean jesus christ. - can't you drive an old beater instead? just get a 99 corolla or something

just like sam hyde said:
"it doesn't cost money to give advice, but it cost money to take advice. so my advice is that you get yourself a Lamborghini murcielago"

Last edited:
I don't see the point going to those exclusive schools anyways. I get paid to go to school and I and other people in my school end up in the same workplaces anyways.

Living the dream

Atleast I am better off then them financially. Eat out whenever i want, buy whatever I want, no stressing about kids, chill with friends and still save some money and grow it annually. Only stupid thing is student loans.

By the time these boomers finish their payments on their houses, they would be dead lmao and the property would go to their slut daughters whose
only known skill is to suck chads cock. Poor guy working 3 jobs simultaneously to provide for his ungrateful family, daughter probably sucks dick behind their back and is likely to be a teen mom since they are low income. Major lifefuel if you ask me

What do you work as?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back