Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy JFL at normcucks in 2019

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

What's up, inkels? I'm what y'all would call a Chad! My wife used to ignore me throughout all of high school, got nailed by all of my bullies, and even cheered them on as they shoved me into my own locker, but the past is the past and she truly loves me now that we're all grown up and I'm making six figures! I'm currently helping raise her ex-boyfriend's spawn, and we even have one baby together! Her skin is a little dark and she has curly hair, but my wife said that her great-grandma was black, so that explains it!

One of my former bullies is now my next-door neighbor! He comes over all the time to help fix up our bedroom! He's such a helpful guy that sometimes I hear my wife moaning in appreciation!

Right now, I've just taken my suppository soypills and I'm downstairs playing Nintendo Switch while checking my Twitter and Reddit! It really is nice hearing how happy my wife is upstairs - as judged by her loud moans - my neighbor must be doing a really good job!

My wife is still as hot as she was in high school, thanks for asking! Yeah, her weight skyrocketed, her skin is badly sun-damaged, and it looks like rotten roadkill in between her legs, but hey, she's my soulmate, and I still get starfish PIV sex (with two condoms) once every three months!

I'm going to bed now, but I want y'all inkels to know that your toxic bigoted mindsets are what's keeping you from experiencing the true happiness that me and my wife have together! Isn't that right, honey? … brap … Oh, was that a fart from her wrinkled anus? Wonderful! Delicious! I'm gonna love spending the rest of my 20s and 30s with this sexy old lady!

Am I cuck for wanting to fap after hearing you type about her moaning?

Sounds like a LARP to me.

Id spend years in hell just to have his face. It's too bad he's a soy, he has a lot of potential.

jfl at soy consuming cucls on l*ddit

Exquisitely written post tbh:feelsokman:

Id spend years in hell just to have his face. It's too bad he's a soy, he has a lot of potential.
True, he has the potential to be a pretty boy slayer ngl.

Excellent writing. Those creatures reproduce while we rot...

Lmfao that first paragraph is just pure, unadulterated truth. It has happened to every single betabux.

Pissed myself laughing, this is fucking gold

why even take a pic of this let alone soyface in front of it too

The joke is it happens like this

I can't wait for the divorce saga where redditcuck talks about losing over half his stuff to ex-whore and orbiters shame him for not wanting to pay more for the 'slightly dark' kid. Well made post.

It's alright, though it's a bit on-the-nose with the stereotypes. I give it a 3/5.

Oh, why hello my fellow chad, I know what you mean about toxic mindset, after I improved my personality and exorcised my toxic mentality I grew an inch. In a few months I expect to ascend with this lady I have been talking to who is a single mom, poor thing, abandoned by her loving boyfriend, his name was Chad too, funnily enough.

I started respecting m'ladys more and noticed that every time I open a door for a female my jaw grows by 0.1mm. Soon I will have a normal face