Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL at niggas throwing shade at you

myajj

myajj

True Incel
People like @iamsubhuman really gotta do us wrong and act like the normies we try to escape from, yet whenever i vent about my problems he wants to come on and tell me to go fuck myself, yeah nice friendship bro !:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

why GrAYfags like you try so hard to act like ''fellow inklers'' and play the victim after being called out for acting like a massive faggot?

why GrAYfags like you try so hard to act like ''fellow inklers'' and play the victim after being called out for acting like a massive faggot?
Why are you a soy chugging faggot who sniffs grandma panties?
Bruh no one is "acting" like fellow inklers, im a fucking broke manlet rice go fuckyourself lmao

JoinedJan 26, 2022

Bruh u signed up 2 months before the dude you're bullying :feelshaha:
not really. in fact my original acc has been made about 3 months after yours so the irony of your comment is funny to say the least

keep defending GrAYcels though you retarded faggot

not really. in fact my original acc has been made about 3 months after yours so the irony of your comment is funny to say the least

Ok nigger keep gatekeeping

What was your original account? Go on, back it up, don't be a pussy ass bitch

Ok nigger keep gatekeeping
i'm gatekeeping retards and you defend them. your head must be really far up your ass to not realise it, but did the idea that im not the only one that is calling OPs faggotry got through your thick skull yet? retards like you are the reason i left, tons of GrAYcel simps in this shithole

i'm gatekeeping retards and you defend them. your head must be really far up your ass to not realise it, but did the idea that im not the only one that is calling OPs faggotry got through your thick skull yet? retards like you are the reason i left, tons of GrAYcel simps in this shithole
Stfu and get ou my thead

the nigga who made this thread is calling me an asshole for throwing shade.
yeah okay buddy

the nigga who made this thread is calling me an asshole for throwing shade.
yeah okay buddy
Keep calling ppl buddy, like i said no one is your fucking buddy nigga

:feelsUgh: actual arguments on an incel forum

hardbanned