Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy JFL at "MUH FAMILY" copers

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
You know what's really fuckin gay soy and beta? Being a "MUH FAMILY" coper.

>"I WOULD NEVER KILL MYSELF BR0 I HAVE MUH FAMILY BR0 ITS ALL ABOUT FAMILY BR0"

Family is fuckin useless they do nothing for You in terms of helping you get a head in life and making your bones. Only people on the outside can do that. Id execute all members of my family point blank style to get what would make me happy in life

Your family is the reason why you're incel.

If anything, you should kill yourself just to show them how much they fucked you over with their genes.

They're the only thing you have. That counts for something right?

I don’t understand it either. You are too much of a pussy to end it, family has nothing to do with it. Once you die you won’t even know you had a family, why does it matter what happens after?

What’s keeping you alive?

Family is fuckin useless they do nothing for You in terms of helping you get a head in life

Kokok

dunno what kinda family u have but id be homeless without mine

We're your family now bro

u would also be able to have surgeries if they weren't poor. family is responsible for all trucels suffering
my brother turned out fine, i just lost the genetic lottery

kill yourself just to show them how much they fucked you over
Used to think about this a lot.

They raise you like a goyim saying your mom and dad are the most precious people on earth. All problems someone has are a direct consequence of the environment created by their parents growing up.

It just makes it worse when you are all alone and they ask why don't you have a gf.

We're your family now bro
Yes bro
Used to think about this a lot.

They raise you like a goyim saying your mom and dad are the most precious people on earth. All problems someone has are a direct consequence of the environment created by their parents growing up.

It just makes it worse when you are all alone and they ask why don't you have a gf.
High IQ
They're the only thing you have. That counts for something right?
No i don't have them i don't have anything

I really wanna yell that this is 100% their fault for making me ugly tbh
I fucking hate when they ask me this, ruins my day

Family is overrated. Let the dead bury the dead.

I hate family

Your family is the reason why you're incel.

If anything, you should kill yourself just to show them how much they fucked you over with their genes.
Based

Sorry but family is all I have. Family is all that loves me.

You know what's really fuckin gay soy and beta? Being a "MUH FAMILY" coper.

>"I WOULD NEVER KILL MYSELF BR0 I HAVE MUH FAMILY BR0 ITS ALL ABOUT FAMILY BR0"

Family is fuckin useless they do nothing for You in terms of helping you get a head in life and making your bones. Only people on the outside can do that. Id execute all members of my family point blank style to get what would make me happy in life