Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at Middle Eastern Foids Virtue Signaling On Social Media Spamming Black Lives Matter

Y

youthislife

Veteran
Everyday Middle Eastern people are getting blown to pieces by the US but no word from Middle Eastern foids yet a black guy gets killed by the police and they all posting about it. What gives? Where that same energy when your own people are getting systemically wiped out? Where are the Middle Eastern lives matter posts? Brutal, Middle Eastern foids don't give a single damn about what's happening to their own people.

Last edited:
The virtue signal olympics are in full throttle worldwide lol. Just as bad stateside, especially where I live (near DC) cuz its by all the protests. Cant catch a break. Its all I hear about lately

Foids disgust me. They just hop on whatever bandwagon is popular to get approval from strangers, it's the same shit we see with holes flocking to harry potter and twilight and disney and shit, same concept.

There probably upset beacuse of one less Tyrone cock.

Created a thread about that, however I didn't mention that even brown whores are doing this BLM stuff, meanwhile they conveniently forget that brown people are victims of crimes that are far worse than simply being suffocated by a cop. That dude got the easy way out.

Also, the brown whores that cry BLM are the ones getting dicked down by black guys, JFL. They hate brown men so much that they won't speak up for those that die at the hands of the US military. Fuck those bitches.

Brutal, Middle Eastern foids don't give a single damn about what's happening to their own people.
They get wet when they watch their brothers, fathers, and sons being blown to pieces by depleted uranium weapons. A lot of the pigs that kill blacks in America started out as war pigs killing browns. Sand foids worship tall white men and the only time they are against tall white men is when tall white men kill BBC tyrones, which are the only men sand foids like more than tall white men.They are all disgusting whore who bow down to the enemy. We shouldn't be surprised that high IQ sandcels knew that these monsters need to be bound and controlled in order to keep society afloat.

They get wet when they watch their brothers, fathers, and sons being blown to pieces by depleted uranium weapons. A lot of the pigs that kill blacks in America started out as war pigs killing browns. Sand foids worship tall white men and the only time they are against tall white men is when tall white men kill BBC tyrones, which are the only men sand foids like more than tall white men.They are all disgusting whore who bow down to the enemy. We shouldn't be surprised that high IQ sandcels knew that these monsters need to be bound and controlled in order to keep society afloat.
Are you forgetting the fact that black people are also in the US army and have also killed many innocent brown people?

Created a thread about that, however I didn't mention that even brown whores are doing this BLM stuff, meanwhile they conveniently forget that brown people are victims of crimes that are far worse than simply being suffocated by a cop. That dude got the easy way out.

Also, the brown whores that cry BLM are the ones getting dicked down by black guys, JFL. They hate brown men so much that they won't speak up for those that die at the hands of the US military. Fuck those bitches.

Yup, not only do Middle Eastern foids not say anything but they turn around and celebrate the United States and call it the best country in the world. Unreal. That's like a Jew calling Nazi Germany the pinnacle of civilization. They are literally worshiping the people that are committing a Holocaust against their own kind.

Virtue signaling for Tyrone

The equivalent of what Middle Eastern foids are doing is a Jew celebrating Nazi Germany.

Yup, not only do Middle Eastern foids not say anything but they turn around and celebrate the United States and call it the best country in the world. Unreal. That's like a Jew calling Nazi Germany the pinnacle of civilization. They are literally worshiping the people that are committing a Holocaust against their own kind.
They only celebrate it because they get to whore themselves out for any male who's white or black. Stupid cunts.

One thing I've noticed. These middle eastern/paki/Muslim curry bitches are at the forefront of shitting on men from their cultures while adamantly advocating for black cock matters. These whores also wear hijab. Fucking whores.

Are you forgetting the fact that black people are also in the US army and have also killed many innocent brown people?
Not forgetting them, if it was a tyrone barbarian cop who killed an ethnic... those sand foids on twitter would either be silent or reacting with laughing emojis.
The equivalent of what Middle Eastern foids are doing is a Jew celebrating Nazi Germany.
They only celebrate it because they get to whore themselves out for any male who's white or black. Stupid cunts.
One thing I've noticed. These middle eastern/paki/Muslim curry bitches are at the forefront of shitting on men from their cultures while adamantly advocating for black cock matters. These whores also wear hijab. Fucking whores.

They are after that forbidden Tyrone cock. They want to virtue signal do give out another signal "I want the BBC".

Yep, however it depends on where you live. In Europe (not including UK) there aren't many Pakistanis so I can't speak for them, but rather North Africans and Middle Easterners and they shit a lot on their men and go for black guys. My brother is a friend to this one black guy and apparently he is dating a half Pakistani half Dutch girl, figures she neither wants a Pakistani nor a Dutch guy but goes for a black guy, JFL.

Foids disgust me. They just hop on whatever bandwagon is popular to get approval from strangers, it's the same shit we see with holes flocking to harry potter and twilight and disney and shit, same concept.

The amount of curryfoids and sandfoids on twitter calling for BLM is insane. Even Bollywood and Turkish actresses have began to virtue signal. But they wont say jack shit about curries/sand being killed in conflicts and shit.

The amount of curryfoids and sandfoids on twitter calling for BLM is insane. Even Bollywood and Turkish actresses have began to virtue signal. But they wont say jack shit about curries/sand being killed in conflicts and shit.

virtue signal gender

they probably do it so that some white god sjw noticed and get them out of their shithole

Niggers are the stupidest, whiniest race ever. Fucking let them all kill eachother or kill themselves. They are worthless. Waaaaaah white men waaaaah. Fucking crybabies think they have it worse than everybody

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back